Her Campus Emory Archives

• Eric '16

The Basics... Name: Eric Solomon, King Solomon, @ejsolo, Eric Get the Benz! Year: Junior Hometown: Oceanside, New York Major: Econ...

• Sneaker Fashion

Ditch those painful high heels, get rid of those flats that pinch your feet and throw out your favorite gym shoes. Sneaker fashion, wearing...

• Georgia Aquarium Student Pass

Have you always wanted to go visit the Georgia Aquarium but still haven’t been? Not sure what to do on a rainy, gray day? Or are you...

• Not so Hot-lanta

This past weekend, Gables Montclair kindly reminded me to keep note of the below freezing temperatures we are experiencing in Atlanta,...

• Mardi Gras

Event Date & Time: 
    Thu, 02/12/2015 (All day) to Sun, 02/15/2015 (All day)
    Location: 
    New Orleans, Louisiana
  • Atlanta Eats: Kale Me Crazy

If you are into juicing, organic food, and most importantly, kale, definitely make a visit to Kale Me Crazy. It is only ten minutes away...

• Krazy for Kale

Sick and tired of eating at the DUC? Or even need a new recipe for your home kitchen? Honestly, it is time for you to try some kale. If you...

• Ellie ('16)

The Basics... Name : Ellie Kahn Year : Junior Hometown : Baltimore, Maryland Extraccuriculars : The Emory Wheel, TEDxEmory, The Pulse, WMRE...

• A Few Emory Little Treats

1. 12:OO p.m. Emory Anthem – While in the midst of daily campus runs, hearing the melodious tunes resounding from Cox Tower is simply...

• Red Carpet Recap: SAG Awards

It’s officially awards season! You know what that means -- we get to admire (or question) our favorite celebrities’ Red Carpet outfits. The...

• Thoughts on Groutfits

There are a lot of terms thrown around in the fashion world. Fashion blogger Leandra Medine coined the “Man Repeller” through her blog and...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style