Her Campus Emory Archives

• Carry the Weight

Event Date & Time: 
    Wed, 10/29/2014 (All day)
    Location: 
    Asbury Circle
  • Dusters

I think we can all agree that while Atlanta weather seems to be a little bipolar, the transition to fall has begun! However, since fall in...

• Maria '16

Year: Junior Hometown: Nyack, New York Major: Accounting & Consulting Extracurriculars: Tridelt, Sorority & Fraternity Life Review...

• Taste of Atlanta 2014

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 10/24/2014 (All day) to Sun, 10/26/2014 (All day)
    Location: 
    Tech Square in Midtown
  • How to Wear Over the Knee Socks

The best clothing items are the items that you can transition in between seasons. Your favorite summer skirts can easily become winter...

• Emory Village: Ali’s Cookies

In the beginning of this year, Tin Drum Asia Cafe was replaced with Ali's Cookies in the Emory Village. Ali's offers a massive selection of...

• All About Ebola

Ever since the outbreak of the Ebola virus in Africa over the summer, and especially since Emory University has treated a number of...

• How to Plan Your Parents Weekend

Parent’s Weekend is coming up, and it's time to start planning! It is the perfect opportunity to check out places in Atlanta that you’ve...

• Disney Stars Then and Now

As we approach the end of midterm season, I thought we could all use a nice break by going down memory lane with some of the classic Disney...

• Street Style Spotlight: Aimee Song

With fall weather just around the corner, I’ve been looking to several blogs for inspiration for some new fall fashion ideas. Based in Los...

• First Friday

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 10/17/2014 - 17:30
    Location: 
    DUC Terraces
  • Your 4 Best Study Partners

Sick of wasting time trying to figure out what to drink while doing your homework? Not to worry. Here are a few insanely tasty drinks that’...

• Cami '15

Year: Senior Hometown: Philadelphia, PA Majors: Biology, and Anthropology and Human Biology Extracurriculars: Cancerquest, Volunteer at...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style