Her Campus Emory Archives

• Uniform

I never had a school uniform growing up, but sometimes I wish I did. I can’t tell you how many mornings I spent agonizing over my clothes,...

• Atlanta Eats: Krog Street Market

If you and your friends are the type to sit around for an hour trying to decide where to eat for dinner, Krog Street Market is the place...

• 8 Steps to a Better Morning

Even with the rise of sunnier, warmer days and the passing of midterms, I think we can all agree mornings will always remain brutal. I will...

• Birkenstocks are Back

When I went to sleep away camp back in 2005 I always used to borrow my best friend’s Birkenstocks. They were the OG clog ones (see pic...

• Campus Superstar

Event Date & Time: 
    Tue, 03/31/2015 - 19:15
    Location: 
    Buckhead Theatre (Formally known as the Roxy)
  • Seven Weeks and Counting

Seven has always been my lucky number. My mom’s house growing up was number seven, I weighed seven pounds at birth, and seven never seems...

• Eric ('15)

The Basics... Name: Eric Halpern Year: Senior Hometown: Rye Brook, New York Major: Business (Finance and Real Estate) Fraternity: Sigma...

• Outfit of the Day

There are so many reasons to wear printed pants, especially with spring coming. They come in any shape, size, color, or print and are...

• Best Nails for Spring

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I cannot wait for when the temperature gets warmer and I can choose a lighter color for my nails...

• Spice up your Summer

As summer nears, the prospect of what to do with four months of freedom was certainly my question for the past few weeks. As college...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style