Her Campus Emory Archives

• Atlanta: Brunches to Die For

In the South, brunch is a way of life. Luckily, there are tons of places around Emory that have unique (and delicious!) brunch menus. There...

• Winter Wear: Coats Edition

Atlanta weather can be extremely fickle. One day, its 68 degrees and sunny and I can get away with a light sweater but the next, I can’t...

• SDTrunk Show

Event Date & Time: 
    Wed, 11/19/2014 - 10:00 to 16:00
    Location: 
    Eagles Landing
  • Atlanta Eats: Umi

If you are looking for some amazing sushi, definitely check out Umi. Located in buckhead, Umi offers a variety of Japanese cuisine and is a...

• Novemberfest

Event Date & Time: 
    Sat, 11/15/2014 - 08:15
    Location: 
    Sorority Lodges- 11 Eagle Row
  • 8 Healthy Study Snacks

Why is it that studying seems so much easier if you do it while eating a snack? While studying, I always find myself craving something to...

• Best Dressed Celebrities

Ever feel like you’re in a wardrobe slump? When I’m feeling this way, one of my favorite things to do is look up celebrities with great...

• Topshop- London Edition

This past weekend I explored my own city, hitting up Oxford Street. Famous for its amazing shopping, it was only fitting that I went to...

• Stylish Scarves

These past few days have given us a nice preview of the upcoming frigid winter temperatures and I don’t know about you, but I am MORE than...

• (Wo)men's Wear

With the weather turning steadily colder the way it is, I find myself dressing more for comfort than I usually tend to. This generally...