Her Campus Emory Archives

• 5 Booties for Day and Night

No matter what time of day it is, booties are an essential staple this season. From black to caramel to multi colors, booties are a great...

• Packing 101

A large part of studying abroad is traveling on the weekends. In order to maximize time and space, it is essential to fit your favorite...

• Cold Weather Layers

With temperatures dropping, it can be hard to both feel warm and look stylish. Adding a few layers to your look can allow you to look...

• Work Out Chic

Who says you can’t look cute when you’re breaking a sweat? You can always dress to impress. Work out apparel is so comfy that many people...

• Julia '18

Year: 2018 Hometown: London England Major: Undecided Extracurriculars: Running and otherwise just hanging out with my friends HCE: Single...

• Guide to Fashion Magazines

Somehow in this “technology generation” print still prevails. Who wants to hold a kindle when you can hold a book? Who wants to find out...

• Andy Grammer comes to Emory!

On Monday, November 10th, Andy Grammer came to Emory to give a private concert to the Delta Phi Epsilon sorority. The sisters won an...

• Foodstagram

Foodstagramming is most definitely a thing. I'm sure either you or your friends have been guilty of it at least once when you go out to...

• Atlanta: The City For Runners

If you’re not already in a workout routine, you are probably constantly stressing over how you should be in one. As a self-proclaimed “...

• Trashion Show

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 11/21/2014 - 18:00
    Location: 
    Winship Ballroom
  • Delta's Donuts

Event Date & Time: 
    Mon, 11/17/2014 - 20:00 to 22:00
    Location: 
    Woodruff Library and The Sorority Lodge
  • Shearling Season

While scrolling through fashion blogs and reading magazines, I noticed that shearling seems to be super popular this season. It’s showing...

• Beauty Tips for the Cold

Nancy Seideman and Gary Hauk should put out a weather advisory about drying conditions ahead. That’s what happens when the cold and windy...

• Beanie Babes

I have been all about the Atlanta weather recently and with this new fall weather, I’m excited to start bringing out all my fall pieces...

• Paige '17

Year: Sophomore Hometown: New Providence, NJ Major: Creative Writing Extracurriculars: Emory Reads, Meor, 404: Emory Fashion Magazine,...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style