Her Campus Emory Archives

• Atlanta: The City For Runners

If you’re not already in a workout routine, you are probably constantly stressing over how you should be in one. As a self-proclaimed “...

• Trashion Show

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 11/21/2014 - 18:00
    Location: 
    Winship Ballroom
  • Delta's Donuts

Event Date & Time: 
    Mon, 11/17/2014 - 20:00 to 22:00
    Location: 
    Woodruff Library and The Sorority Lodge
  • Shearling Season

While scrolling through fashion blogs and reading magazines, I noticed that shearling seems to be super popular this season. It’s showing...

• Beauty Tips for the Cold

Nancy Seideman and Gary Hauk should put out a weather advisory about drying conditions ahead. That’s what happens when the cold and windy...

• Beanie Babes

I have been all about the Atlanta weather recently and with this new fall weather, I’m excited to start bringing out all my fall pieces...

• Paige '17

Year: Sophomore Hometown: New Providence, NJ Major: Creative Writing Extracurriculars: Emory Reads, Meor, 404: Emory Fashion Magazine,...

• Barre In the Park

Event Date & Time: 
    Sat, 11/15/2014 - 12:00 to 13:00
    Location: 
    Emory Point
  • Travel in Comfort and Style

Thanksgiving break is only a few weeks away and before you know it, you’ll be on your way home for Winter break. Whether you’re traveling a...

• Atlanta: Brunches to Die For

In the South, brunch is a way of life. Luckily, there are tons of places around Emory that have unique (and delicious!) brunch menus. There...

• Winter Wear: Coats Edition

Atlanta weather can be extremely fickle. One day, its 68 degrees and sunny and I can get away with a light sweater but the next, I can’t...

• SDTrunk Show

Event Date & Time: 
    Wed, 11/19/2014 - 10:00 to 16:00
    Location: 
    Eagles Landing
  • Atlanta Eats: Umi

If you are looking for some amazing sushi, definitely check out Umi. Located in buckhead, Umi offers a variety of Japanese cuisine and is a...

• Novemberfest

Event Date & Time: 
    Sat, 11/15/2014 - 08:15
    Location: 
    Sorority Lodges- 11 Eagle Row
  • 8 Healthy Study Snacks

Why is it that studying seems so much easier if you do it while eating a snack? While studying, I always find myself craving something to...

• Best Dressed Celebrities

Ever feel like you’re in a wardrobe slump? When I’m feeling this way, one of my favorite things to do is look up celebrities with great...

• Topshop- London Edition

This past weekend I explored my own city, hitting up Oxford Street. Famous for its amazing shopping, it was only fitting that I went to...

• Stylish Scarves

These past few days have given us a nice preview of the upcoming frigid winter temperatures and I don’t know about you, but I am MORE than...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style