Her Campus Emory Archives

• Interview Chic

Interview season is upon us. While thinking of the best ways to impress any interviewer, I always get stuck on interpreting what business...

• SB ’15 Bathing Suit Guide

It’s Never Too Early… Even though it is below freezing in Hotlanta right now, it’s never too early to start dreaming of spring break, which...

• White Sneaks

To complete any and every outfit you need to have shoes that match what you’re wearing yet adds an edgy finishing touch. But this spring...

• Ethan ('16)

The basics... Name: Ethan Samuels Year: Junior Hometown : Los Angeles, CA Major : BBA (Finance) Extracurriculars : Alpha Kappa Psi (...

• TedX Emory

Event Date & Time: 
    Sat, 02/28/2015 (All day)
    Location: 
    WHSCAB, 1440 Clifton Road
  • Mardi Fashion in Review

What’s purple, green, and gold all over? Mardi Gras and every Emory girls’ profile picture. This past weekend students got the chance to...

• Emory takes Mardi Gras

This past weekend, tons of Emory students drove up to New Orleans to attend Mardi Gras. If you have never been to Mardi Gras, I definitely...

• Flashnotes for Fast Cash

There are several things you’re simply guaranteed to experience during your college years: dining hall food, late nights in the library,...

• Back Pack It

We all know the struggle of lugging a thousand pounds of books across campus – it comes with being a college student. I’d always been too...

• Sheena ('16)

The Basics... Name : Sheena Desai Year: Junior Hometown: Princeton, NJ Major: Biology & Economics Extracurriculars: Emory College...

• 10 Ways to Ace Your Midterms

We can all feel it approaching. Campus has grown quieter, students are buried in the pages of their textbooks, and it’s become almost...

• Spring Flats

Spring Break is quickly approaching, and so is warm weather. As the temperature outside rises, it’s the perfect time to do give your...

• Skirts On The Rise

We may have another six weeks of winter ahead of us (thanks, Punxsutawney Phil), but we all know that time flies pretty quickly around here...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style