Her Campus Emory Archives

• (Wo)men's Wear

With the weather turning steadily colder the way it is, I find myself dressing more for comfort than I usually tend to. This generally...

• Jalen '16

Year: Junior Hometown: Piscataway NJ Major: Political Science Extracirculars : Working out, watching sports, cooking, and reading HCE:...

• Embrace the Fringe

November is almost here, which means colder months are ahead of us! If you are looking for a way to update your winter looks throw on some...

• How to Properly Not Do Homework

Sometimes we don't want to do homework. So, we sit on Facebook for three minutes, which very quickly turns into three more minutes, which...

• Atlanta Eats: Shake Shack

Shake Shack, a restaurant famous for its delicious burgers, recently opened up a restaurant in Buckhead. I decided to go the restaurant to...

• Hats for Fall

In Atlanta, the mornings are chilly and the days are warm, so what better to accessorize with than a cute hat! They can keep you warm,...

• Shelby '17

Year: Sophomore Hometown: Scarsdale, New York Major: Pre-Business Extracurriculars: Emory Women’s Basketball, Delta Delta Delta HCE:...

• Glam Up Your Look

Looking for a way to reinvent and rewear your favorite top? Trying to make that new sweater you bought perfect for a night out to dinner...

• Vegan Leather Finds

Everyone loves a great leather jacket, but we’re not always in love with the price tag. Vegan leather is an amazing, animal-friendly...

• Halloweekend 2014

Halloween is one of the rare occasions where you can wear whatever you want and not be judged for it. A lot of times people don’t celebrate...

• Passport to Paris

As the weather becomes colder and the days get shorter, people tend to layer their favorite cold weather staples. Booties, leather jackets...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style