Her Campus Emory Archives

• Finals Week Look of the Day

Who says your reading days need to be spent in sweats and sneakers? It's been said that if you dress well, you'll study well. So go for...

• How to Revive Burnt Food

Whether you’re a cooking novice or a professional chef, everyone has burned something in the kitchen at least once. Luckily, scorching...

• Dry Skin

‘Tis the season for dry skin. With temperatures dropping below freezing all across the country, it’s more important than ever to keep your...

• BSA President, Kevin Satterfield!

You might have seen this guy at WW or at Chill-n-Grill in Asbury Circle or just around campus but let it be known, he does so much more!...

• Emily '17

Year:Sophomore Hometown: Fairfield, CT Major: Psychology Major, Biology Minor Extracurriculars: Kappa Alpha Theta, Project Sunshine, Best...

• It's So Fluffy I'm Gonna Die

Thanksgiving has passed and it’s officially winter, which means it’s time to stay warm. My favorite way to do this is to wrap myself in a...

• Spice Up Your Wardrobe With Suede

When I think of winter clothing, my mind immediately jumps to the classics; jeans, fur and leather. But, this winter why don’t we all try...

• Self-Gifting

Even though it's still November, we all have begun compiling our holiday wish lists! With all the Black Friday sales starting, why not get...

• Pumpkin Cookies

Getting ready for Thanksgiving? Make these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies! They're a cross between cake and cookie, and they are delicious...

• Quilts on the Quad

Event Date & Time: 
    Mon, 12/01/2014 - 10:00 to 16:00
    Location: 
    Emory Main Quad
  • In The Trenches

As we know, the Atlanta winter is marked by rain, not shine. Even as I type this article, there’s a mini-monsoon outside! So, instead of...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style