Her Campus Emory Archives

• Trashion Show

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 11/21/2014 - 18:00
    Location: 
    Winship Ballroom
  • Delta's Donuts

Event Date & Time: 
    Mon, 11/17/2014 - 20:00 to 22:00
    Location: 
    Woodruff Library and The Sorority Lodge
  • Shearling Season

While scrolling through fashion blogs and reading magazines, I noticed that shearling seems to be super popular this season. It’s showing...

• Beauty Tips for the Cold

Nancy Seideman and Gary Hauk should put out a weather advisory about drying conditions ahead. That’s what happens when the cold and windy...

• Beanie Babes

I have been all about the Atlanta weather recently and with this new fall weather, I’m excited to start bringing out all my fall pieces...

• Paige '17

Year: Sophomore Hometown: New Providence, NJ Major: Creative Writing Extracurriculars: Emory Reads, Meor, 404: Emory Fashion Magazine,...

• Barre In the Park

Event Date & Time: 
    Sat, 11/15/2014 - 12:00 to 13:00
    Location: 
    Emory Point
  • Travel in Comfort and Style

Thanksgiving break is only a few weeks away and before you know it, you’ll be on your way home for Winter break. Whether you’re traveling a...

• Atlanta: Brunches to Die For

In the South, brunch is a way of life. Luckily, there are tons of places around Emory that have unique (and delicious!) brunch menus. There...

• Winter Wear: Coats Edition

Atlanta weather can be extremely fickle. One day, its 68 degrees and sunny and I can get away with a light sweater but the next, I can’t...

• SDTrunk Show

Event Date & Time: 
    Wed, 11/19/2014 - 10:00 to 16:00
    Location: 
    Eagles Landing