Her Campus Emory Archives

• Spice Up Your Wardrobe With Suede

When I think of winter clothing, my mind immediately jumps to the classics; jeans, fur and leather. But, this winter why don’t we all try...

• Self-Gifting

Even though it's still November, we all have begun compiling our holiday wish lists! With all the Black Friday sales starting, why not get...

• Pumpkin Cookies

Getting ready for Thanksgiving? Make these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies! They're a cross between cake and cookie, and they are delicious...

• Quilts on the Quad

Event Date & Time: 
    Mon, 12/01/2014 - 10:00 to 16:00
    Location: 
    Emory Main Quad
  • In The Trenches

As we know, the Atlanta winter is marked by rain, not shine. Even as I type this article, there’s a mini-monsoon outside! So, instead of...

• 5 Booties for Day and Night

No matter what time of day it is, booties are an essential staple this season. From black to caramel to multi colors, booties are a great...

• Packing 101

A large part of studying abroad is traveling on the weekends. In order to maximize time and space, it is essential to fit your favorite...

• Cold Weather Layers

With temperatures dropping, it can be hard to both feel warm and look stylish. Adding a few layers to your look can allow you to look...

• Work Out Chic

Who says you can’t look cute when you’re breaking a sweat? You can always dress to impress. Work out apparel is so comfy that many people...

• Julia '18

Year: 2018 Hometown: London England Major: Undecided Extracurriculars: Running and otherwise just hanging out with my friends HCE: Single...

• Guide to Fashion Magazines

Somehow in this “technology generation” print still prevails. Who wants to hold a kindle when you can hold a book? Who wants to find out...

• Andy Grammer comes to Emory!

On Monday, November 10th, Andy Grammer came to Emory to give a private concert to the Delta Phi Epsilon sorority. The sisters won an...

• Foodstagram

Foodstagramming is most definitely a thing. I'm sure either you or your friends have been guilty of it at least once when you go out to...

• Atlanta: The City For Runners

If you’re not already in a workout routine, you are probably constantly stressing over how you should be in one. As a self-proclaimed “...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style