Her Campus Emory Archives

• Best Nails for Spring

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I cannot wait for when the temperature gets warmer and I can choose a lighter color for my nails...

• Spice up your Summer

As summer nears, the prospect of what to do with four months of freedom was certainly my question for the past few weeks. As college...

• Your Monthly Fix of New Netflix

Every month, Netflix updates its procrastination options roster of shows and movies. This March, you may have lost the chance to revel in...

• Lauren ('16)

The Basics... Name: Lauren Gelfarb Year: Junior Hometown: Rye Brook, NY Sorority: Sigma Delta Tau Major: NBB Extracurricular Activities:...

• SYMPOSIUM Part II

Event Date & Time: 
    Thu, 03/19/2015 - 21:30
    Location: 
    Alpha Tau Omega House-12 Eagle Row
  • Spring Break Tips

The midterms and papers are stacking up, but the thought of spring break just two weeks away is motivating us all to get the work done...

• Spring Break Packing List

Whether you’re going to Miami, PCB, Cabo, or another hot beach destination for SB ’15, we have you covered for your packing list. These are...

• Interview Chic

Interview season is upon us. While thinking of the best ways to impress any interviewer, I always get stuck on interpreting what business...

• SB ’15 Bathing Suit Guide

It’s Never Too Early… Even though it is below freezing in Hotlanta right now, it’s never too early to start dreaming of spring break, which...

• White Sneaks

To complete any and every outfit you need to have shoes that match what you’re wearing yet adds an edgy finishing touch. But this spring...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style