This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Major: Middle Eastern Studies
Extracurriculars: Emory Students for Israel, EIPAC, rock climbing, dancing, Inter-Religious Council, Maimonides, ATO
Hometown: Los Angeles, CA

Here’s what this week’s Campus Cutie had to say:

Her Campus Emory (HCE): Why did you choose to come to Emory?
Aaron (A): At the end of the day I felt that Emory was the right place to me. The only serious con was the lack of big time sports, which I felt I could make up for in other ways. I knew I would miss California, but if I was going to leave the state, the South would be the second best thing in terms of weather. I liked the size, the Jewish community, and the overall atmosphere. When I visited my senior year I just got great vibes here and that was what really convinced me.

HCE: Create an acrostic poem using the letters of your first name.
A: Area code 818 with lots of Laker pride
Always on the move, can’t sit still even if I tried
Remember my own birth, I was laughing as I cried
Once owned a baby blue Cadillac as my ride
Not even close to as handsome as my roommate Adam Braun

HCE: What was the last movie you saw?
A: I don’t get to the movie theater very often, but the last movie I did get out and see was Kung Fu Panda 2 (Ska2oosh). One of the best cinematic experiences I’ve ever had. I usually don’t like seeing movie in 3D but the action scenes were really great when they were just coming at me. The plot was suspenseful but playful, and overall I found the movie to be thrilling. I think Dreamworks is really giving Pixar a run for their money.

HCE: What are you doing for fall break?
A: I will be observing the holiest day of the Jewish year, Yom Kippur, by fasting and spending many hours in synagogue reflecting on my sins from the past year. At the end of the holiday, I will be going to Savannah to visit an old friend.

HCE: What is your dream job?
A: I think my dream job would be to be in the Israeli Kenesset. This is the equivalent to being a member of Congress or Parliament. Right now my goals are to end up in diplomacy or intelligence on behalf of the state of Israel, but ending up in a government one day with the purpose of serving and protecting my homeland and people would be a real dream come true.

HCE: What would we find in your refrigerator right now?
A: Red Stripe, Blue Moon, Sprite, and maybe most importantly that Dole juice that’s a combination of three flavors: Strawberry, Pineapple, Banana.

Jessica lives her life at several speeds. She talks too fast, eats too slow and over-analyzes too much.  When she’s not telling long-winded stories, sitting alone at the dinner table, or staring off into space, Jessica loves all things creative. Screenwriter, play director and poet at age 9, songwriter and choreographer at age 16, now, at 23, all she really wants to do is write, help others, and post Instagrams.  As a social media coordinator for multiple fashion brands, and a post-grad writer for Her Campus, she gets to do just that. Jessica is a Midwestern girl from the suburbs of Chicago, but she fell in love with city living during a summer internship in the Big Apple, and now calls NYC home. Jessica loves chocolate milkshakes, dance parties, Chippewa Ranch Camp, Friends re-runs, Chuck Bass and of course, spending time with her fans (read: family and friends).