4 Ways to Make the Most of Your Spring Break

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

You’re finally free from midterms, class, and your messy room you’ve been meaning to clean. Spring break is officially here—but how can you be sure to really make the most of it? Whether you’re chilling at home with your parents or spending the week on the beach, Her Campus has you covered with the Spring Break Survival Kit!

1. Treat yourself

You’ve spent the last month eating healthy and working out like crazy for the ever-coveted spring break body. Good news: the stress is over! Take a moment to treat yourself for all of your hard work with something really rewarding. With Mini Luna Bars and Chipotle ‘BOGO’ (buy one get one free) and ‘free burrito’ cards, you can rest assured you won’t go hungry. Besides, even if you don’t use it over break, you can always just use it in Emory Village!

2. Read more

Let’s be honest: we know we don’t read as often as we should. If you’re anything like me, you can’t even force yourself to finish required class readings let alone read for fun. When was the last time you did that? In the Her Campus Survival Kit, you have your pick of two great summer reads. They’re perfect when you’re lying on the beach—or wishing you were!

3. Stay safe

Even though spring break is all about having fun, it’s important to remember to put safety first. Luckily, SABRE has pepper gel and personal alarm key chains that are designed to ward off strangers who get too close. While it’s unfortunate that this is something women need to worry about over spring break, we can’t ignore the reality.

4. Enjoy the warmer weather in style!

Everything else in the Her Campus Survival Kit is designed to help you enjoy spring break in style! It’s filled with goodies like koozies, pens, stickers, and sunglasses to ensure you stay in style all week long. You’ll even find Completely Bare Beauty To Go Wax Strips and Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Purifying Shampoo and Conditioner samples—they’re the perfect size for traveling, and they’ll keep you looking your best all week long.

To enter to win your own Spring Break Survival Kit, click here! Also, be sure to check out the Her Campus Ultimate Spring Break To-Do List here for more fun things to do this week.

Her Campus at Emory University