4 Pairs of Zara Earrings You Need Right Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

If you’ve seen the latest street style, you know statement earrings are the trendiest way to bling out your ear lobes. Pearls galore, intricate studs or huge hoops will be your eye candy during the holiday season. In the very nature of fashion fads, the statements earrings will come and go. I’d say be frugal in buying trendy pieces and shop at fast fashion stores like Zara. With that said, let’s splurge on these four pairs of dope earrings right now:

1. Mini Pearl Round Earrings ($15.90)

Why not throw on a bedazzled flying saucer? It looks pretty cool to me, and it’d be a perfect conversation starter. 

2. Pack of Hoop Earrings and Mini Cuff ($15.90)

Don’t stop the party at the lobes–continue up! Ear cuffs are all the rage, so this pack is a must-have. Come on, all the cool kids are doing it. 

3. Mini Pearl Hoop Earrings ($15.90)

If earrings could talk, this pair would say it likes to wear Gucci Mules and berets. So fetch. 

4. Ball and Chain Earrings ($15.90)

The old ball and chain. Wear these on a date for good humor, or wear these every day because they make you feel like you’re going to a ball. 

Have fun splurging!

Sophomore from New York City at Emory University
Her Campus at Emory University