10 Chocolate Dessert Recipes from Sally’s Baking Addiction

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

They might not be healthy, but they’re delicious.

*All images are taken directly from Sally’s Baking Addiction unless stated otherwise

1. Chewy Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warning: this recipe is addicting. Eat at your own risk.

2. Chocolate Cake Pops

These are to die for. And I don’t mean that as a figure of speech. These were so amazing that even my mom who HATES cake balls loved them. I used semi-sweet cocoa powder in mine instead of regular cocoa powder, added a little extra vanilla, and they were perfection.

3. Chocolate Sugar Cookies

These taste like fudge brownies, so even if you’re like me and don’t usually like sugar cookies you’ll still love these.

**This photo was taken by me. Star Wars cookies cutters are obviously not included in the recipe, but you can get them at ThinkGeek. 10/10 would recommend.

4. Toasted S’more Chocolate Chip Cookies

S’mores. Cookies. Need I say more?

5. Award-Winning Zucchini Bread

When I made this recipe I made muffins and left off the streusel, but you can do whatever you want with it. Do remember to shred your zucchini before adding it to the bread/whatever you decide to make!

6. Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies

Confession: I haven’t actually made these yet. But my sister used this recipe and said that these were the best brownies she’s ever had!

7. Soft Cut-Out Sugar Cookies

“More cookies? Oh, you shouldn’t have!” Well, you’re welcome. Because I did. Again, I don’t usually like sugar cookies, but like with men, there are always exceptions to the rule.

8. Mini M&M Cookies

Small and cute—what more could you want?

9. Classic Peanut Butter Cookies

I would actually suggest cutting back on the amount of peanut butter. They were a little too peanut buttery for my taste, but I like more subtle hints of peanut butter in my desserts.

10. The Best Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies

The title doesn’t lie.

Hong Kong born and raised, Manishka is widely known for two things – her clumsiness and her ability to spend hours laughing at her own jokes! When she’s not busy trying to find out how she got her latest bruise, she can usually be found eating an avocado, while re-watching Gossip Girl for the 6th…no… 7th time! Her hobbies include raiding the fridge, stalking Doug the Pug on Instagram and trying to find out the secret ingredient in Krabby Patties.