Which Outfit from Clueless are You Based on Your Zodiac Sign?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

Everyone knows the 90s are making a comeback in fashion and pop culture, and college students across the country are incorporating pieces of the decade they were born in into their daily lives. What better way to embrace this trend than by exploring the style behind one of the most iconic teen movies of the decade, Clueless? Find out what outfit from the coming of age film you are based on your sign!

Aquarius (January 20th – February 18th)

The sweater with fuzzy sleeves is one of Cher’s sweetest and most put-together looks, in addition to being a great outfit for class, making it perfect for friendly and intellectual Aquarius. The light blue/green shade is also fitting for a water sign and exhibits the “true blue” loyalty that the Aquarius sign is known for.   

Pisces (February 19th – March 20th)

This flowy white shirt and knee sock combination perfectly captures the compassionate and selfless side everyone loves about the Pisces sign. The lace detail in the shirt is also represents the kind and imaginative qualities Pisces are known and loved for!

Aries (March 21st – April 19th)

Adventurous, confident and above all courageous, this bold red number Cher used to try to impress her crush is applicable to every Aries trait. Although the dress was not successful in casting a love spell on her dream boy (who turned out to not be interested in women), the dynamic piece made a statement and found her a friend that was as passionate about fashion as she was, making her still victorious in the end (and what Aries doesn’t appreciate a good victory?)

Taurus (April 20th – May 20th)

Dionne’s school look perfectly represents persistent and reliable Taurus. This white collar and sleeves makes the outfit put together and sophisticated while still being girly and fun. The red shade of the dress and headband play into the warm and patient reputation that every Taurus should be proud to have!

Gemini (May 21st – June 20th)  

These plaid get ups are possibly the most iconic outfits of the entire movie and who is more deserving of representing them than a Gemini? The matching outfits correlate well with the representatives of the astrological sign, The Twins Castor and Pollux, and the bold outfits fit the witty, lively qualities of a Gemini!

Cancer (June 21st – July 22nd)

Tai’s outfit that she rocked at school after getting a makeover made everyone stop and see how beautiful she was inside and out. The blue and grey tones of this ensemble give off a peaceful tone and the playful skirt pattern is perfect for imaginative Cancer!

Leo (July 23rd – August 22nd)

Passionate, kind-hearted Leos always wear their heart on their sleeves, so why not on their sweater as well! Tai’s outfit fits the fun, warm vibes Leos are known for perfectly.

Virgo (August 23rd – September 22nd)

This maroon dress and headband Cher sports at school are put together and show that she means business. The bow in the front ties the look together and matched with the bag is ideal for hard working, practical Virgos. It is professional while also being sweet, making it a great go-to for Libras.

Libra (September 23rd – October 22nd)    

Who could forget this iconic little white dress Cher wears on a night out? This statement piece has social and graceful Libra written all over it and demands the attention that this peace-loving sign deserves.

Scorpio (October 23rd – November 21st)

Both Dionne’s fierce personality and this leather look capture what intense Scorpio is all about. This outfit is powerful, demands respect and is a trendy look for fall, everything this water sign needs to flaunt their magnetic and charismatic personalities.

Sagittarius (November 22nd – December 21st)

Even the most casual Clueless fan knows how much Cher loves shopping. This outfit matched with the carefree joy Cher gets from impulse buying clothes is a perfect match for happy and energetic Sagittarius.

Capricorn (December 22nd – January 19th)

In addition to this being a great winter look, this flannel ensemble matched with a cozy hat and knee length socks is a must for structured and stable Capricorn. It is a great look for school which hard-working Capricorn can appreciate and its balance of cute and practical reflects how ambitious this sign is.

Whether you are looking to mix up your wardrobe or trying to channel your inner 90’s chick, remember your favorite Clueless characters, show off your sign and make some of these iconic looks your own! HCXO!

Victoria Harding is a senior at Emmanuel College majoring in communications with a minor in management. She is a fourth year Her Campus at Emmanuel member, and is thrilled to be HCE's President this year! Victoria is also a Resident Assistant, member of Emmanuel College's 1804 Society, a residence hall desk assistant, and intern at MEDIAGIRLS. Follow her on Twitter @VictoriaRose_29 and Instagram @victoriahardingg.
Gianna is a freshman at Emmanuel College and is really excited to see what this year has in store for her. Along with writing for Her Campus, Gianna participates in Yoga Club, Zumba Club, and Colleges of the Fenway Dance Project. In her free time, you will most likely find her watching Friends and sipping tea out of her Central Perk mug.