Meet this Week’s Campus Cutie: Carly Church (’19)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

Would it really be the start of the year without a new cutie on campus? Meet Carly, a first year at Emmanuel, and this week’s Campus Cutie! Originally from Connecticut, this cutie has already started to make her mark on campus as one of the newest members of the EC Volleyball Team. But even as a student athlete, she always makes time for her friends. When she’s not on the court, you can find her hanging on the quad or in line for an omelet in the dining hall. Get to know this face around campus cause this girl is going places!

Hometown: Haddam, CT

Major: Psychology

Year: First Year

Relationship status: Single

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

HCE: Why did you pick Emmanuel?

CC: I wanted to play volleyball, they had the concentration I wanted for psychology, and it’s in Boston!

HCE: If you could travel to any place in the world, where would it be?

CC: Greece because it looks so beautiful in the movie Mamma Mia.

HCE: What does it take to get to your heart?

CC: Honestly, all it takes is ice cream… I’m really low maintenance.

Fun fact: Carly has a twin who also goes to Emmanuel!

As a sophomore at Emmanuel College, Keyana is excited to be a featured writer on the new Her Campus Emmanuel Chapter. While she feels most passionate about about finding the next "campus cutie" she is ready to write anything and everything to keep her peers and all HerCampus readers entertained.
Sammy is a senior at Emmanuel College, majoring in English: Communications & Media Studies with a minor in Music-Theater. She discovered Her Campus through College Fashion Week: Boston, and has since re-launched Emmanuel's chapter and become a National Intern. On campus, Sammy gives weekly tours as an Admissions Ambassador, is a member of the Honors Program and stars in an as many theatrical productions as possible. She was also an Orientation Leader for the Class of 2019. Outside of school, she works as a sales associate at Charlotte Russe and manages a personal style blog called Backyard Beauty. An obsessive organizer, social media addict and fashion maven, Sammy dreams of living a lavish life as a magazine contributor in New York City after graduation. Follow her on Twitter @sammysays19 and Instagram @backyardbeautyxo or visit backyardbeautyxo.tumblr.com/.