College Fashion Week Boston Recap

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

It was another successful night at College Fashion Week in Boston this year! The Her Campus at Emmanuel team had so much fun going together and seeing everything the sponsors had to offer! From stylish raffles, a delicious candy bar, and free cocktails for those of us who were 21, it was a great way to kick off the fashion show.

We are so proud of our very own president, Sammy Martin, for getting to strut her stuff on the runway this year! She looked fabulous and made our night even more exciting.

Events like this remind us why we are so lucky to be part of the Her Campus team. Thank you to Her Campus and the CFW sponsors for a memorable time and all of the free goodies! Scroll down to see more snapshots from our night, including when I met HC Co-founders Windsor Hanger Western and Stephanie Kaplan Lewis (second image below)!

Cheers to an amazing night!

Autumn believes in a combination of hard work and magical thinking. True to her Libra ways, she embraces balance in all aspects of life and enjoys connecting with others. Specializing in Marketing Management, she thrives in helping brands build their platforms through authentic and inspiring content. Find more on Instagram: @aduslayy
Her Campus Emmanuel