7 Ways to Fall in Love with Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

1. Move over, pumpkin spice! Have you ever tried blueberry coffee?

If you like blueberry flavoring chances are this will be your new go to. It’s the perfect way to warm up on those cool fall mornings. Add the flavor in your coffee order at Dunkin Donuts or buy K-cups.

2. Go to the nearest apple orchard.

It’s a perfect way to get into the season. Wear your cute fall clothes, grab your friends, and it’s a good spot for some Instagram pictures. Afterwards, you can bake some apple pie or just enjoy them as is!

3. Go leaf peeping.

They don’t last for long so there is a small window for getting a chance to see the colors. You can see many if you simply go for a walk or a drive. Although, the higher up you are, the better the view!

4. Decorate a pumpkin.

Paint or sharpies can be used; It is a cleaner alternative to carving and they last much longer! It’s a cute way to add some fall vibes in your dorm.

5. Buy a fall scent.

There are endless choices of candles. I know, I know they aren’t allowed in the dorms. So I opted with a car vent clip (also cheaper). I have an apple pumpkin one that I stuck in the vent in my room. I have high hopes for it when it gets colder and I turn the heat on.

6. Fall soundtrack

Spotify is a great place to create a playlist. Youtube works well too (and it’s free). Choose any song or artist that reminds you of the season. I am currently into acoustic music. It’s a great way to pass the time during homework sessions.

7. Apple cider donuts

They are so delicious! I usually get mine at the apple orchard, but there are recipes out there too. Either way, this is a fall must have.

Now that you have all these ideas the only thing that’s left is to enjoy fall!

Gianna is a freshman at Emmanuel College and is really excited to see what this year has in store for her. Along with writing for Her Campus, Gianna participates in Yoga Club, Zumba Club, and Colleges of the Fenway Dance Project. In her free time, you will most likely find her watching Friends and sipping tea out of her Central Perk mug.