This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

How to Get Away with Murder (ABC, Sept. 25, 10pm ET)

Shonda Rhimes brings to us what’s sure to be another Thursday-night hit show with How to Get Away with Murder, starring Viola Davis as a practicing lawyer and law professor who teaches her students exactly what you’d expect, how to get away with murder.

Madam Secretary (CBS, Sept. 21, 8pm ET)

When the Secretary of State, the President convinces CIA analyst turned college professor, the bright and outspoken Elizabeth McCord (Tea Leoni) to take the job. 

Black-ish (ABC, Sept. 24, 9:30pm ET)

Anthony Anderson stars as a prosperous executive who worries that his children are losing their cultural identity and begins a mission to bring them back to their roots in this comedy. 

Hey Collegiettes! I'm Jacqueline a senior at Emerson College. I'm a Journalism major and Political Communications minor at Emerson with hopes of working in freelance journalism with a focus in fitness and beauty! I'm a beauty blogger and a member of the InfluenceHer Collective, the Campus Correspondant for Her Campus at Emerson, am a High School Ambassador Advisor, and interned with Her Campus as a Blogger Network Management Intern in summer 2015.
Emerson contributor