Winter Workouts You Can Do In Your Room

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

It’s nearly inevitable that during the holiday season and surrounding months you will over-indulge in your favorite foods. When you only have a few minutes to work out in between finals preparation and eating more food, here are 3 easy workout videos to do in your room. 

Tone It Up Bikini Body Routine 2014

Karena & Katrina of Tone It Up are seriously amazing. They focus on being strong and beautiful inside and outside and they have tons of videos available on their YouTube channel. While this video is a full body workout, there are plenty that focus on specific areas such as legs, arms, and abs!

Yoga with Adriene Stress Relief Routine

This stress relief routine is most likely just what you need to do to get your mind off everything else that’s stressing you out during the holidays. Just like Tone It Up, Yoga with Adriene offers tons of yoga routines ranging from 20-40 minutes for a quick mid-day pick me up or a longer stretch session.

Blogilates Muffintop Shredder Workout

Gorging on muffins and other carb-loaded treats this season? This blogilates routine will kick your muffintop to the curb with this quick and easy move. Blogilates offers super quick (most under 10 minutes) workout videos focused on various parts of the body that will get you back in shape fast! She also offers healthy recipes on her channel to eat after you work out!

Hey Collegiettes! I'm Jacqueline a senior at Emerson College. I'm a Journalism major and Political Communications minor at Emerson with hopes of working in freelance journalism with a focus in fitness and beauty! I'm a beauty blogger and a member of the InfluenceHer Collective, the Campus Correspondant for Her Campus at Emerson, am a High School Ambassador Advisor, and interned with Her Campus as a Blogger Network Management Intern in summer 2015.
Emerson contributor