alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Trendiest Bathing Suits for This Summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Summer is around the corner, which means it is almost time for bathing suits! Every year, new styles emerge for the season! Below are a few of this summer’s trendiest suits!

This summer we are again seeing a lot of high cut swimsuits, both in bikinis and one-pieces. They accentuate the leg and natural hip. I especially love the look on a one-piece because it adds a fun touch to the traditional style. Cut outs in one-pieces are also another big trend. They make the one-piece seem more like a bikini than the regular style. Pom poms are new this year. This pom pom bikini from Forever 21 is very similar to the pom pom bikini that has been going around Instagram lately. Gingham and bright yellows are also making its way back to the swimsuit trend, along with front tied bikini tops. All of these styles are inexpensive and can be found on Forever21.com

This summer, play around with swimsuit styles and colors! They are a fun way to try out the new trends of the season.

Emerson contributor