This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

YouTubers are taking over the scene, especially when it comes to beauty. Whatever beauty tip, trick or hack it may be, you can definitely find it shown on YouTube by anyone and everyone! Below are the top beauty YouTubers to watch now. These gals are experts when it comes to anything beauty or fashion related!

Carli Bybel

This native of New Jersey is a long lost Kardashian sister! Her channel, the Beauty Bybel, offers the best tutorials in contouring and “how to’s” on achieving beautiful, wide-eyed makeup looks for any occasion. But it isn’t always what is on the outside that matters; her second channel, the Inner Beauty Bybel, proves that there is more to someone than the exterior. Her beauty shines through every video she makes.

Nicole Guerriero

Talk about being beautiful and funny! Nicole Guerriero is one of my absolute favorite YouTube beauty personalities out there. She keeps it real with her viewers, and you will always find her adding in bloopers singing her favorite Beyoncé tunes. Her tutorials offer a wide variety of looks. Oh, and did I mention she is friends with Carli? Talk about a collaboration in the future!

The Gigi Gorgeous

If ever there were a day I wanted to go blonde, it would be to look like the beautiful Gigi Gorgeous. Her channel offers the best in makeup, hair and even outrageous stories. Her sassy attitude and playful use of products makes you want to watch her more and more. She opens up to her viewers and is an inspiration to everyone. From the beginning all the way to now, you can see her transformation and journey to becoming a woman, someone who is strong, brave and definitely everyone’s best friend.

Jaclyn Hill

This fiery red head knows how to do a smoky eye. Jaclyn Hill shows her viewers and subscribers the best of the best smoky eye tutorials, while also sporting natural and pretty looks. It also helps that she is an experienced makeup artist, sharing her knowledge of the business and techniques to aspiring makeup artists out there. She balances out her channel, catering to everyone’s needs. You can even get an exclusive eye shadow palette from her!

Me!

Don’t forget to check out my own beauty channel and fashion blog at the links below!

Blog: Navy and Lace

YouTube: Courtney Kaner

Make sure to check out these fabulous YouTubers as well as myself, and I promise they will become instant obsessions of yours!

Emerson contributor