This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Do you suffer from serious cabin fever? Same. Spring is just a few weeks away and we can finally come out from our hiding places! Need some fun spring date ideas? I’ve got you covered.

Do Some Planting

Who wouldn’t enjoy watching bae work up a sweat by digging a hole? Earth Day is April 22nd, so grab your lover and head over to a department store, or where ever you can buy a little tree, and find a spot to plant it! Not only are you improving the environment, but you are also having the cutest little date! Once the tree is planted you can watch it grow into something beautiful, just like your relationship!

Bike Ride

It is the perfect time to pull out those bikes that were collecting dust all winter. Grab your cutie and some wheels and head over to a park. It’s a great way to get some exercise while still looking cute. Just ride wherever the road takes you, you never know what you could find! Make a pit stop at a local ice cream parlor, or grab a sandwich and find a picnic table. It’s a great way to spend some time with your boo.

Go For A Hike

Pack up your backpack with water, snacks, and bug spray and hit the trails. It’s a great way to get away from technology and spend some quality time with your lovah. Once you reach the top you can take in the beautiful view together.

Play A Game Of Tennis

Some friendly competition is a fun way to get out and enjoy the spring air! Find some rackets and a few tennis balls and hit the courts. Loser has to buy ice cream.

Road Trip

Jump in the car and roll those windows down. Pick a spot on the map and just drive. It could be 30 minutes away or even a few hours. If you can make it through a road trip with your honey, then you can make it through anything.

Run

A quick little 5K around parks and through cities is another great way to get out and enjoy the nice weather. You may get a little sweaty, but you can treat yourselves to a victory smoothie!

Plan A Photoshoot

Get all dolled up and find yourself a photographer! Cute photos with your boo under fully blossomed trees is a perfect date and a sweet way to get some precious photos! Then afterward you two can go grab some dinner at a fancy restaurant while your all dressed up!

Decorate Your Home For Spring

Now that everything is starting to be green again you can pull out those wind chimes, open the windows and put out the cutest spring decor! You can even have a craft day and make some new decor!

Have A BBQ/Picnic

You could turn this into a double date! Make some salads, pull out the sangria, and have a night out in your freshly decorated yard! You can even get your fireplace going and cook up some s’mores.

Now that it’s springtime you could really do anything outdoors! Even sitting on a bench somewhere chit chatting away is a cute little date! At this point, we are all just happy to get out of the house.

Hi! I'm Theresa, I am currently a student at Emerson College studying Marketing Communications! I am originally from Schaghticoke New York and now I live here in Boston! In my spare time I enjoy photography, hiking in the Adirondacks and watching every movie imaginable. I have three younger siblings who I love, but drive me crazy and I am obsessed with everything Disney. Thank you for taking the time to read my articles! If you want to learn more about me and my crazy adventures follow me on Instagram @theresawederman