This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Thanksgiving break is upon us, so when you’re not stuffing your face with stuffing, here are four shows for you to binge-watch between turkey servings.

Grey’s Anatomy: Even though it’s been on for years and might carry you into winter break, this might not be one you’ve watched all of. Besides watching for the eye-candy of McDreamy and McSteamy, you can expect the typical Shonda Rhimes drama and heart-pounding moments we all know and love.

Orange is the New Black: If you haven’t caught orange fever yet, now’s the time to get it. Once you start watching, you’ll be hooked, and these two seasons will have you craving summer 2015 when season 3 is anticipated to hit Netflix.

The Carrie Diaries: Missed the show during its relatively short run and tired of the mid-day Sex and the City re-runs? Give this show a try. While we’re not saying it’s as amazing as Sex and the City, it might give you a bit of a fix.

House of Cards: Another Netflix original series, House of Cards packs the political drama from all angles, exploring all aspects of what goes on in Capitol Hill, and what it takes for some people to get there.

Hey Collegiettes! I'm Jacqueline a senior at Emerson College. I'm a Journalism major and Political Communications minor at Emerson with hopes of working in freelance journalism with a focus in fitness and beauty! I'm a beauty blogger and a member of the InfluenceHer Collective, the Campus Correspondant for Her Campus at Emerson, am a High School Ambassador Advisor, and interned with Her Campus as a Blogger Network Management Intern in summer 2015.
Emerson contributor