This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

In the cooler months it’s understandable to want to crawl back under the covers when your alarm goes off. From coffee to eye cream, mornings can be a lengthy routine in themselves. To make your morning a little more enjoyable, here are a few fun morning essentials you should consider purchasing!

1. Refreshing Eye Cream

If your tired eyes are feeling puffy and irritated when you wake up, consider purchasing a refreshing eye cream to put on before you get ready.

2. Festive K-Cups

Drinking a little coffee, whether caffeinated or not, can help warm you up on those cool fall and winter mornings. 

3. Chunky Leg Warmers

Keep your body warm as you do your makeup or hair with toasty, chunky leg warmers

4. Silky Lip Balm

Keep your lips smooth with a minty fresh balm each morning. The EOS kind in “Sweet Mint” is a favorite for the winter months. 

5. A Filling Breakfast

Whether it be some fruit or oatmeal, you should always try to make time for the most important meal of the day. 

Alexandra is a senior at Emerson College studying writing, literature, and publishing.
Emerson contributor