Meet Campus Cutie Priscilla Liguori

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Name: Priscilla Liguori

Age: 18          

Grade: Sophomore

Major: (Broadcast) Journalism; Business Minor

Hometown: Stewartsville, New Jersey

What’s your favorite thing about Emerson? My favorite thing about Emerson is the opportunity students receive upon entry to immerse themselves directly into their career fields. My concentrated classes and WEBN have taught me so much about journalism in so little time and have allowed me to exercise my passion to be an active journalist.

What orgs are you involved with here? I cover news stories for WEBN, a news organization on campus. I am also the Community Service Coordinator of the Newman Club (the Catholic club) and the Treasurer of the Residence Hall Association.

What is your main goal after graduation? I would like to become an entertainment journalist. I would also like to use journalism to help raise money and awareness for charities, more specifically those that help ill children and their families.

Hobbies: Spending time with my family is really important to me, and that includes my dog Oliver and my bunny Lily. I also love to sing and to swim.

Favorite food: Anything chocolate!

Favorite store: Macy’s.

Favorite accessory: I am passionate about fashion, so I really love all accessories! I am obsessed with jewelry and am always trying to imitate my mom’s fabulous ensembles.

Favorite TV show: It’s a tossup between Modern Family and The Bachelor(ette).

Favorite Movie: My favorite movie is Cheaper by the Dozen because it reminds me of my big, chaotic, and loving family.

Favorite music: My music taste varies greatly. I recently got into country music, but I also really like rap and hip-hop, along with many songs that would appear in the “American Top 40.” 

Fave memory from this summer: I adore the times I spend with my parents and my brothers Justin, Derek, Cody, and Tanner on our boat at Lake Wallenpaupack, Pennsylvania.

Favorite thing to do in Boston during the fall: I like to wander around the city and take pictures of the many intriguing sights and buildings.

Favorite quote: Smile! 

Fun fact about yourself: I was born in Vienna, Austria, and lived in Willemstad, Curacao (a Dutch island in the Caribbean) and Amsterdam, Holland before moving to the United States.

Describe yourself in 3 words: Optimistic, loyal, and motivated.

Alexandra is a senior at Emerson College studying writing, literature, and publishing.
Emerson contributor