This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Six years and going strong, College Fashion Week made its debut once again at the Royale this September, welcoming hundreds of Her Campus members and college students from all across Boston to join in on one amazing experience. Girls and women from several distinct communities united for a single cause: self expression.

The event consists of members encouraging themselves and each other to be proud of everything they are in terms of fashion, style, beauty, body type, and more. The event offers entry gifts as well as free photo booths, make-overs, tats, drinks, desserts, prizes, and of course, a tasteful show. The show itself is by and for college students, so all models walking the runway are local students with diverse backgrounds and looks.

With fall just around the corner, College Fashion Week partnered with Primark’s latest collections and other brands, including Avee Les Filles, Cleobella, VICI, XIX Palms. and VETTA. Spindthrift, Ulta Beauty, Bed Head, IT Cosmetics, StudentUniverse, and Lust Have all helped sponsor the event and its activities throughout the night. After a solid three hours of photographs and toasts to fashion, it’s safe to say that every collegiate went home with fierce confidence and a new look in mind.

Freshman. Film major--post production with a minor in Marketing. A dysfunctional adrenaline junkie.
Emerson contributor