This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Emerson pride runs deep and Emersonians are not afraid to show how much they love their school! Check out these photos of Emerson students rocking their Emerson pride and explaining why we love it so much here! 

“I love the network at Emerson and that I always know where I should go if I need something.” – Ben

“I love that Emerson is one big family. We’re a tight-knit community full of passionate, spirited individuals and that’s something really unique. I always feel like I’m at home here, and I can’t imagine being this happy anywhere else. There’s no place like Emerson.” – Sarah

“I love Emerson because we’re so unique from other schools. I could be a film major at plenty of colleges, but Emerson is really creative and supportive as a community. Everyone is really dedicated and excited about their projects and I don’t think other schools are generally as passionate about their majors. I also really love how progressive we are.” – Rachael

“I love the inclusiveness and how accepting it is at Emerson.” – Bridget

“I love Emerson because everyone here is so passionate about the things they’re passionate about, and a lot of things they are passionate about, I am also passionate about, and we all get to be passionate together!” – Meaghan

“I love how hands-on the classes are and how most of the professors have years of experience in the industry.” – Caroline

“I love that Emerson is its own little world.” – Beth

“I love the eclecticness of the students at Emerson.” – Kendall

“I’ve been standing in the cold since 10 am and I’m still happy to be here. That really says it all.” – Belinda

“One of the reasons I chose Emerson was because of how dedicated everyone was to their craft and how supportive they were of everyone else’s as well. I’m glad to say that after two years of studying here, that still rings true! I can’t imagine myself living in any kind of other community. And that Boston Common view!” – Deirdre

Sarah Marcantonio is a sophomore Writing, Literature, and Publishing major. Sarah hopes to pursue a career writing in someway-- taking any job she can take. Her ultimate goal is to write for a bridal magazine. Born and raised in New Jersey, Sarah hopes to return to New York after graduation. She likes to write about feminism, Boston, current events at Emerson College, and pop culture. 
Emerson contributor