This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Summer is just around the corner, and that means sun, sand and less makeup. When summer comes, our skin gets bronzed and glowy, basically not needing any makeup, but that doesn’t mean we want to let go of our makeup obsession. Below are a few beauty products that will enhance the natural glow and should be a part of your easy summer makeup look this season.

Instead of focusing on coverage with your makeup, you can now focus on hydration and protection for the warmer months. Starting off with a hydrating and glowing moisturizer like this Tarte one will not only make the skin feel great, but look great too. For a light base with SPF protection, try a tinted moisturizer. It will even out the skin tone and add the ability to spot conceal where needed. To look more natural, stick with a liquid bronzer and highlight to maintain that dewy look. Top off the lashes with mascara, and don’t forget to adjust the brows with a little gel. Finish off the look with a tinted balm and you will feel refreshed and glowy.

This look will take no longer than 5 minutes and will be the perfect compliment to your natural glow this summer!

Emerson contributor