Dorm Friendly Easter Treats

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

If you’re reading this, you’re probably spending the beautiful holiday that is Easter stuck in your dorm room eating an old package of Ramen you’ve had in your drawers since September. Don’t worry, not judging. But perk up! Get in the spirit of this happy, happy day. It’s Easter! Think bunnies and pastels and chocolate eggs–though you’ve probably been eating those mini cadbury eggs all month…guilty! Either way, what better way to get into the spirit than to indulge in some tasty treats? Here, we have a list of delicious and easy–emphasis on dorm friendly–Easter treats that won’t break the bank, or set off any fire alarms!

1. Easter Puppy Chow

2. Peeps S’mores

3. Easter Cookie Pops

4. Carrot Chocolate Covered Strawberries

5. Easter Trail Mix

6.  Nutter Butter Chicks

7. Easter Oreos

8. Cake Batter and Sprinkles Bark

Are you salivating yet? Because we are! These treats are happy editions to your holiday weekend, so enjoy them while you can. So what if you’re stuck at school, wasting away for a few more weeks while finals take over your life. At least you’ve got chocolate eggs. And at the end of the day, isn’t that what matters?

Emerson contributor