Campus Celebrity: Jeremy Liang

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Name: Jeremy Liang

Major: Writing for Film & Television, Minor in Comedy

Year: Sophomore

Hometown: Houston, Texas

Activities and extracurriculars: Co-president of Residence Hall Association, head of Piano Row Hall Council, Treasurer of Asian Students for Intercultural Awareness (A.S.I.A.), general member of EDC, Desk Assistant in Piano Row, Orientation Leader

Proudest Accomplishment at Emerson So Far: “I am proud that I have been able to participate in RHA and Hall Council to the extent that I have. I love organizing activities for other people and it is incredibly rewarding to see even a few people enjoy the events these two organizations put on.”

Fun Fact: “I once got stung by a bee at Disneyland right after coming off of a ride called The Orange Stinger.  I found it ironic because it’s a ride about bees.”

Quote: “It is our choices . . . that show what we really are, far more than our abilities.” – J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Melissa Close is from Waterford, Connecticut. She is majoring in Writing, Literature & Publishing at Emerson College.
Emerson contributor