Her Campus Emerson Blog

• How to Prepare for an Interview

Okay this is it, the big time. You’ve scored a job interview (Good for you!) and somewhere in between the your happiness and your...

• Hangover Remedies

Each week, most college students look forward to some weekend partying in order to meet new friends and temporarily relieve the stress of...

• An Instagram Intervention

Instagram is possibly one of the best apps ever; it really does make life seem so much better. A rainy day stuck inside can be transformed...

• Why We Love J-Law

Jennifer Lawrence made her first blip on our radar when she was just 14 years old, in a commercial for the old MTV favorite My Super Sweet...

• 5 TV shows that need to end

We all know a TV show that never seems to end. It feels like they’ve been going on forever, and in truth they should have ended seasons ago...

• Back to School Survival Kits

We’ve started class, gotten into a routine, and now we’re already wishing the semester’s over (at least the studying part!). So how are the...

• Decorating with Washi Tape: 101

Maybe you’re not so great at DIY projects. Your no-sew dress ends up looking like a potato sack, and the wooden initial letters you spent...

• How to Make Friends in College

College clichés: we’ve all heard them. Phrases such as “the best four years of your life” and “friends that will last a lifetime” are...

• How to Save Money in College

Dear Freshmen - How not to Become a Poor College Student It’s almost inevitable. When you work for one season of the calendar year and...

• Gust-o Dry Bar Review

Last Saturday I had the opportunity to visit Gust-o , dry bar on Newbury Street that offers blowouts, makeup applications, private parties...

• How to be Friends with Benefits

We’ve all seen it done in the movies and on TV: friends with benefits. It usually has the same dramatic arc. Friends realize that they have...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style