Her Campus Emerson Blog

• Gust-o Dry Bar Review

Last Saturday I had the opportunity to visit Gust-o , dry bar on Newbury Street that offers blowouts, makeup applications, private parties...

• How to be Friends with Benefits

We’ve all seen it done in the movies and on TV: friends with benefits. It usually has the same dramatic arc. Friends realize that they have...

• A Glitter Guide

Hey girls!!! If you're anything like me, you're slightly glitter-crazed. And by crazed, I mean you are the girl who wakes up and finds a...

• Best Make-up Under $12

There is no reason to spend so much money on makeup. There are many great products you could find that are as good as high-end makeup. This...

• The Period Package

Do you hate having your period? Well, if you do, you are definitely not alone. When you realize that time-of-the-month is creeping around...

• DIY Blogs We Love

DIY PROJECTS DIY projects are always fun, they are the adult arts and crafts. Pinterest, Honestly WTF , Trinkets in Bloom , and P.S. I Made...

• Female Musicians Who Rock

Rock ‘n’ roll has yet to see another heyday since the mid-‘90s (though personally, I am still holding out hope), and female rock ‘n’...

• Top Five Places to go this Summer

School’s almost out and the sun is shining, so there’s no better time to start looking for love. Wherever the wind takes you this summer...

• I Dare You

When you find something you love it is easy to keep going back; you know it will never let you down and it gives you that great feeling of...

• Mike’s Pastry or Bova’s Bakery?

Being in Boston, you’re exposed to a variety of flavors. There’s the always-fabulous Italian cuisine in the North End, the taste of Asian...

• In Defense of Honey Boo Boo-Child

I’m sure you’ve heard about the controversial new show on TLC starring 7 year-old pageant queen Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson. Here Comes...

• Five Shows About Friends

We like TV. We like our friends. So how about TV shows about friends? We’ve laughed endlessly at Kramer’s wacky mannerisms in Seinfeld,...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style