This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Goodbye expensive beauty products and hello drugstore! Beauty products can get pricey, and not everyone has the budget for that. But, I have a secret… drugstore products are just as good. Below is a list of the best beauty products for your budget!

LA Girl Concealer: $2.99 at Walgreens

This concealer has been striking the market in a big way. Many beauty YouTubers, such as Carli Bybel and more have said that this concealer is as good as any higher end ones, including the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer, which runs at $20 a bottle. LA Girl Concealer covers dark circles, minimizes fine lines around the eyes, and is a longwearing concealer, so you won’t have to worry about it wiping away during the day. Girl, no one has time for that!

Neutrogena Makeup Removing Wipes: $4.97 at Walmart

What’s better than putting makeup on is taking it off, and these wipes are a lifesaver. One makeup wipe takes off even the toughest of makeup after a long day. They are just as great to cleanse a bare face after a long day. The scent is heavenly, yet they are great for the most sensitive skin. This is every girls’ makeup bag necessity.

Sally Hanson Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish: $3.19 at CVS

Goodbye expensive manicures and hello at home nails! This nail polish not only comes in practically every color of the rainbow, but it also guarantees up to a 7-day wear! Usually, at home manis last less than three days. This formula gives shine, while preventing extra chipping.

Dove Go Fresh Nutrium Moisture Body Wash, 22 oz.: $5.47 at Walmart

After a long day of school or work, the only thing I am thinking about is taking a nice hot shower. Dove Go Fresh Nutrium Moisture body wash is so soothing and great for the gentlest of skins. It includes several delicious scents and makes dry skin feel soft and smooth again!

Wet n’ Wild MegaLast Lip Color: $1.79 at Walmart

Lips take center stage! This 4-hour, longwearing lip color leaves a semi-matte, crème finish in one stroke. It glides on easily with rich, velvety color that doesn’t cake, feather, or bleed… yuck! The colors are very pigmented and include everything from a deep plum to a baby pink. No need to splurge on expensive lipsticks anymore!

L’Oreal Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner: $5.97 (each) at Walmart

This is my holy grail shampoo and conditioner combo! I have been using it for a year now and will never go back to anything else. This shampoo and conditioner combo visibly makes your hair thicker and more volumized after a few washes. In addition, you can buy the extra step, which is the filler masque, but it is not necessary. After a year of using, my hair is longer, thicker, softer and the scent is amazing!

Explore the world of drugstore products, and you will soon find that your wallet will not be hurting anymore!

Emerson contributor