The 5 Best Pre-Black Friday Sales To Take Advantage Of

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Department stores are going big on sales this year for the holiday season. The best part? You can get all these sales before Black Friday even begins! Check out the online and in-store sales these 5 department stores and online sites are offering before the craziness of the holiday season begins!

1. Getting sick of your outdated iPhone 4 or 5? You don’t have to wait until Christmas anymore or even Black Friday to get the best deal on the new iPhone 6. Starting on November 15th at 7:00 am, Sam’s Club will be selling the new iPhone 6 for only $99.00 when setting up a two-year contract! Only 40-50 phones will be available for the one day sale, so plan ahead and hit up this sale early!

2. Amazon is giving its customers new sales on multiple items every HOUR before Black Friday even begins. From slippers to electronics to clothing, Amazon is giving you hundreds of online deals, as well as the additional option of signing up for their “daily deals” emails.

3. One of the main champions of Black Friday sales is also giving its shoppers “Early Bird Online Specials” before November 28th. Walmart, similar to Amazon, is offering customers sales on a variety of products, like gaming systems, toys, clothing and more, not to mention free shipping and in-store pickup for most items from now until Black Friday!

4. Costco members will soon rejoice when November 21st rolls around. Costco is offering up to $700.00 off Samsung appliances including tablets, TVs, and sound systems for their pre-holiday sale event. This sale will be going on from November 21st to December 1st, so call up mom and dad and ask to borrow their Costco membership soon!

5. Express is one of those stores that is a little pricey when it comes to their regular sale items, but their Pre-Black Friday sale is changing that. Express wants everyone to know that their Black Friday deals have already begun and therefore, have given us three coupons to get us through November into December. One of their most notable sales is $150.00 off your purchase of $300.00 or more from November 21st to the 24th, which is basically music to our ears.

Emerson contributor