17 Times Disney Princesses Described Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

1. When your friend says they’re outside, and you’re still in bed, so you have to get ready as fast as possible.

2. When you’re completely done with someone’s bulls***.

3. When your friends want you to go out, but you’d much rather stay in and read.

4. When you have someone coming over and realize you have to clean everything before they get there, but you don’t know where to start.

5. When you’re not sure how to handle a situation.

6. When you realize you the thing you just did might have been bad.

7. When you and your friend have no idea what is going on and share a glance hoping the other will somehow know.

8. When you dance like nobody’s watching.

9. When you had a super successful day and you get to celebrate with some well deserved sleep.

10. When your alarm goes off but you’re not ready to get up yet.

11. When you’re trying to avoid your responsibilities.

12. When you go to your friend’s and their animals love you more than them.

13. When someone asks you to do something and you’ve already got it covered.

14. When someone gives you a compliment.

15. When you spent hours getting ready and you have to take a step back and admire how great you look.

16. When he won’t take no for an answer so you have to get creative.

17. When you finally get to lie down after a long, stressful day.

Talia is the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Emerson. Talia is also a Chapter Advisor, Region Leader, and HSA Advisor. She has previously worked as an intern for the national headquarters of Her Campus in the community management department. Talia is a Writing, Literature, and Publishing major at Emerson College in a 4+1 combined bachelor's and master's program in publishing. She is an aspiring writer and publisher. Talia is known for living life with her journal, a pen, and three lovely cats.
Emerson contributor