This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.
  1. One Tree Hill (9 seasons)

This series follows the life of high school students from small town Tree Hill, NC, where the greatest source of pride is the high school basketball team, the Ravens. You will fall in love with each and one of them, cry when something sad happens to them and laugh with all their hilarious moments.

1. Scandal (3 Seasons)

Olivia Pope is the best crisis manager in D.C. She had left her job as a White House Communications Director so she can start a new life, but little does she knows that she hasn’t left her past behind completely.

1. Revenge (3 Seasons)

Amanda Clarke’s father has been framed and executed for a crime he did not commit. She changes her identity to Emily Thorne and moves to the Hamptons to seek revenge on the people who set her father up.

1. American Horror Story (3 Seasons)

If you like thrillers, this is your show. It is like a never-ending horror film! Is a collection series that centers on different characters and locations, including a haunted house, an insane asylum, a witch coven, and a carnival. If you enjoy getting scared or having that suspenseful feeling in your stomach then this is a must watch for you!

1. Reign (Currently on Season 1)

This is the story of Mary Queen of Scots and her arrival to France at the age of fifteen. She is betrothed to Prince Francis of France and has her three best friends as ladies-in-waiting. It details the secret history of survival at French Court with enemies by their side, dark forces, and a world of sexual intrigue.

1. Orange is the New Black (1 Season)

Piper Chapman is being convicted for a crime that she did ten years ago, transporting drugs with her, girlfriend at that time. She has to spend fifteen month in jail and try to survive. The show is funny and sexual, since is located at an all-women prison.

1. Suits (3 Seasons)

After doing bad business with a drug dealer and having to go to hiding, brilliant college dropout, Mike Ross, starts working with Harvey Specter, one of New York City’s best lawyers at one of the top Law Firm. You will fall for these two sexy lawyers and the three seasons will go by faster than you can imagine.

1. Games of Thrones (4 Seasons)

Seven noble families fight for control of the mythical land of Westeros.

1. Greek (6 Chapters = 4 Seasons)

Freshman, Rusty, arrives at his sisters, Casey, college, much to her dismay, and he decides to pledge a fraternity on campus. After catching his sister’s boyfriend, Evan, with another girl, Rusty ends up at Evan’s rival fraternity trying to go from geek to Greek and grow up in the process. You will follow the life of the three Greek houses: ZBZ, ΚΤΓ, and ΩΧΔ; and all their non-Greek friends and how they are all connected.

1. Arrow (3 Seasons)

Spoiled billionaire playboy Oliver Queen goes missing and assumed dead when his yacht gets lost at sea. After five years he return, he plans to clean the city from the people who are destorying it as a hooded vigilanted with his bow and arrow and gain the love of his ex-girlfriend Laurel. 

Elon University Class of 2016San Juan, Puerto Rico