Stumped at Starbucks? Here’s What to Order

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

We all know that at times Starbucks unlimited menu can be very overwhelming.  It can be hard to narrow it down to just one drink when there is everything from frappuccinos to lattes to iced coffee and more! Instead of ordering a classic skinny vanilla latte, try one of these tasty treats that will keep you cool and refreshed all summer long! 

For Coffee Lovers

Mocha Light Frappuccino

Caramel Light Frappuccino

Java Chip Frappuccino

For Fruity People

Strawberries & Crème Frappuccino

Iced Passion Tea Lemonade

Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher 

For Everything in Between! (From Starbucks “Secret Menu”)

Captain Crunch – Ask for a Strawberries and Crème Frappuccino with a pump of caramel, two pumps of toffee, one pump of hazelnut, and two scoops of chocolate chips

Oreo Frappuccino – Ask for a double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino with a pump of white mocha syrup instead of regular mocha

Neopolitan Frappuccino – Ask for a Strawberries and Crème Frappuccino with some vanilla bean powder and a pump of mocha

For those of you not wanting to add on additional calories, ask the barista to make your drink “skinny”. They will use nonfat milk, no whip, and sugar-free syrup if they have it! Now go out and enjoy your drinks everyone!

Hello! My name is Kathleen Pallotta. At Elon University, I am majoring in Strategic Communications with a minor in Professional Sales/Marketing.