Spring Forward Into Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

Spring has finally sprung.  The beautiful weather is finally here, right in time for March break.  Us collegiates have been swamped with work and midterms, and are most certainly ready for a break.  Whether you are heading off to a tropical place, or heading back up North to colder weather, there are many things collegiates are looking forward to.  

Photo accessed from: http://theodysseyonline.com/iowa/40-things-to-do-over-spring-break/326649

If you find yourself with nothing to do, here are some ideas:

1. Figure out your plans for the summer.  Work on scoring that internship or summer job.  It’s important to not wait to figure this one out!

2. Polish up your spring wardrobe.  Get your dresses and shorts ready for the beautiful Spring season.  I recommend trying Revolve if you are looking for a selection of casual dresses and rompers!  

3. Get outdoors.  It’s the perfect time to go for a walk or hike with friends, especially if you are lucky enough to go home to warm and sunny weather.  

4. Relax.  Clean your mind and let yourself have some time to yourself.  You don’t always have to be doing something!  

5. Binge watch your favorite Netflix show.  You know longer need to feel guilty laying in bed watching TV.  My personal favorite right now is One Tree Hill, but I would always recommend Gossip Girl.

6. Pamper yourself.  This might pay a toll on your wallet, but treat yourself to a mani/pedi or even a relaxing massage.  After all the work you have been putting in this semester, you deserve it.  

Have a great break collegiates!

My name is Casey Torto and I am a freshman at Elon University.  I am from just outside of Boston Massachusetts and attended Pingree High School.  This is my first year with Her Campus and I hope to major in either Marketing or Communications.