This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

Ryan Vet
Junior Marketing Major from Chicago, IL

What are you involved with on and off campus?

On campus I’m an RA in Danieley, I’m involved in intervarsity. Off campus I’m a CEO of an international marketing firm.

That must take up a lot of time! What do you like doing in your free time?

Kayak, hike, play my guitar, and write songs. 

What’s something quirky about you that no one knows?

I said before I write songs, but something I always do whenever I like a girl is I write her a song, even if she’s never going to hear it. 

What’s the number one quality you look for in a girl?

I like a girl with confidence, a girl who knows who she is.

What’re your turn offs and turn ons?

My turn offs are when girls dress inappropriately.  My turn ons girls who are athletic but can also clean up well. 

What would be your ideal date?

I’d take her out to a nice dinner in the summer that overlooks the lake.  Afterwards we’d walk along the lake.

Here’s the big question, what’s your relationship status?

I’m single.

What’s the best relationship advice you’ve ever received?

Always treat a girl with the upmost respect and treat her like a princess.

Avery is a sophomore at Elon University majoring in Print Journalism. She's involved with the yearbook, Phi Psi Cli, and the newspaper, The Pendulum, as well as a four year honors program called Leadership Fellows, and is also a member of Alpha Xi Delta, Theta Nu Chapter. Born and raised at the real Jersey Shore, she loves the beach, traveling, writing, running, and shopping. She recently studied abroad in Costa Rica for January Term, and hopes to go abroad for a semester in the fall of 2011. She hopes to move to Manhattan after she graduates and work for a women's magazine. Avery is excited to have the chance to bring Her Campus to Elon University.