Meet Natalie Rubino: Maid of Honor

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

Natalie (left) and her sister Annie

Many girls hope to be asked to be a Maid of Honor at some point in their life. Elon Freshman, Natalie Rubino, is already taking on this role. Not only is Natalie balancing all that college throws at her, but she is wedding planning too!

Name: Natalie Rubino

Hometown: Kimberton, PA

Major: Strategic Communications

Whose wedding are you preparing for?: My sister Annie’s.

How did it feel when she chose you to be her MOH?: It meant a lot to me, and I was very touched.

What are the responsibilities that come along with this?: You have to help plan the bridal shower and bachelorette party with the rest of the bridal party, and a lot of people will ask you for information so you have to know what’s going on. You also have to check in with the bride and send her little texts to brighten her day!

What are you feeling as the wedding is coming closer?: I am mostly just really excited for all of both families to come together and have a really fun night to celebrate Annie and James. But I am also a little stressed because there is a lot still to do.

Do you hope to be a MOH again in the future?: If any of my friends asked I would do it, and it would be easier because I would know what to do.

I am a Freshman at Elon University and originally from Philadelphia, PA. I am currently obtaining a degree in Strategic Communications. I have always loved to write, and Her Campus provides an amazing platform to connect with other college females around the world!