How To Get Through Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

It’s that time of year again! Finals week is the final stretch of the semester. Before it is time to go home for the holidays, we have to survive the dreaded week. This is the week where the hard work of students will pay off. During this stressful time, it is important to take care of ourselves! It’s not only time to focus on school work, but also pay attention to our sanity and health! Here are some helpful tips that will help you get through finals week so you don’t go crazy.

1. Get some sleep:

I am sure you have heard it from everyone, but getting a great nights sleep really does goes a long way. Getting sleep will keep you more focused during the day and leaves you feeling more energized!

2. Study early:

Procrastination is something all students are great at. It is important to start early and plan out what you need to do in order to be fully prepared for exams, papers and presentations.

3. Eat healthy:

Being on a mean plan and going to the dining halls may make you feel like you can’t eat healthy, especially when there are so many fried food options. But, there are making sure you get your fruits and vegetables in your diet will help you with your concentration.

4. Stay positive:

Yes, it is a tough and stressful week, but if you believe you’ll do an amazing job and put your heart and soul into your work, everything will pay off and you’ll see results!