Best Caffeinated Drinks to Get You Through Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

Well ladies the time has come.. SPRING FINALS! The dreadful week of no sleep, hours of studying, noticeable dark circles and contemplating if you should just accept the F. There’s one little secret (I’m sure you’re all aware of) that can get you through this cram session, caffeine! Luckily Elon offers us numerous amounts of caffeinated drinks on campus. Here are a few options that might give you the energy boost you need to glide through the next few days.

From Argo:

Argo Tea: Green Tea, Ginger Twist

This drink has the perfect combination of green tea, ginger and lemon to give you the refreshment you need during your mid afternoon break.

From Irazu:

Vanilla Latte (iced or hot)

The latte will keep you energized well past the time you finish your paper. Irazu uses a strong coffee from Costa Rica that gives you an immediate pick me up.

Black Iced Coffee

Black coffee is always a subtle and easy way to give you the final push to finish that last quizlet at night.

Acorn:

Caramel Macchiato Shake

This shake has the perfect mixture of sweet and savory, plus gives you the satisfaction of a snack all mixed in to one.

Winter Garden Café:

Monster Energy Drinks

If you’re feeling a little frisky, go ahead and grab an energy drink. Allow yourself to unleash the beast ;)

Oak House:

Oak house latte

This latte is perfect when paired with Oak Houses homemade granola bars made to give you extra energy. Go ahead and treat yourself, no one’s watching!

Elon University Class of 2019 Tuftonboro, New Hampshire Entrepreneurship & Management Major