Her Campus Elon Archives

• NYE Outfit Ideas

New Year’s Eve is basically the new Halloween. But instead of dressing in character, you get to dress fabulously! This is the perfect night...

• The Perfect Holiday Playlist

There’s no better way to get into the holiday spirit than blasting your favorite Christmas songs while dancing around your room in your...

• Leather Weather

Varying from jackets to dresses, and pants to shorts, leather is the ultimate cool girl accessory in this everso rapidly cooling weather...

• Love Should Not Hurt

Are you aware that someone you know and love has likely been a victim of domestic violence or is currently in an abusive relationship of...

• Be Trendy This Fall

Its finally time to say goodbye to our favorite summer dresses and shorts and welcome the heavy sweaters and brown boots. The fall weather...

• Valerie Reich '16

Name: Valerie Reich Age: 20 Year: Junior Hometown: Los Angeles, California Major: Strategic Communications & Sports/Event Management...

• Halloween Manicures

Halloween Nails Who doesn’t want gorgeous Halloween-themed nails? However, these spooky manicures can cost as much as $30 at some salons!...

• HC Back to School Survival Kits

Back to school just got so much better...now that our Her Campus Back to School Survival Kit has arrived! This fall's kit included the...

• The Best & Worst of NYFW

New York Fashion Week has sadly come to a close, but that does not mean that the shows are not going to be remembered. Just the opposite in...

• 5 Vlog Channels You Need to Follow

Over the past few years, thousands of teens have taken to YouTube to become part of the sensation that is “vlogging”. These video bloggers...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style