Get Through Finals with These Summer Essentials

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elizabethtown chapter.

After 15 weeks of exams, projects, laughs, assignments, campus traditions and nights with friends, the semester is coming to a close… but not before we get through finals week. Forget about your high-maintenance beauty routine during this stressful week and get through finals week with these summer essentials. Follow these steps to reduce the stress of finals week:

1. Get Hair Goals without the Effort

With early morning exams, no one has time for shampooing, conditioning, drying and styling. There are plenty of products to help you get the perfect locks without sacrificing precious sleep and study time. After a quick morning shower, use Bedhead by TIGI Beach Freak Moisturizing Detangler Spray to soften and moisturize dry and damaged hair. After getting rid of the tangles, finish up with Bedhead by TIGI Beach Me Wave Defining Gel Mist to build the perfect curls and control frizz. If you don’t have time for a full shower, try Bedhead by TIGI Oh Be Hive Dry Shampoo to absorb oils from your hair to give you the perfect second day hair look.

Bed Head by TIGI is offering Her Campus readers $5 off any qualifying $20 TIGI purchase on Ulta.com with coupon code TIGIFIVE.

2. Take Your Exam with Confidence

It’s normal to be anxious before final exams. Kiss the anxiety goodbye, and enter the exam room with confidence with Full-On™ Lip Polish by Buxom Cosmetics.The bold color and tingling gloss will bring your lips to life, making you look good and feel good. The gloss is packed with vitamins A and E to moisturize and nourish your lips, while the peptide and hyaluronic acid booster plumps your lips.

Buxom Cosmetics is offering students 20% OFF your entire purchase at www.buxomcosmetics.com, valid 4/9 – 5/31. Use code HERCAMPUS at checkout!

3. Pamper Yourself

After a long week of exams, it’s important to treat yourself. What better way to unwind and relax than with a Freeman Beauty face mask? Freeman has a large variety of masks to choose from, including summer inspired Feeling Beautiful™ Clearing Sweet Tea + Lemon Peel-Off Mask. This mask is perfect for combination skin. It cleanses, tones and refines your skin, leaving it soft and smooth. If you’re looking to exfoliate, try Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Polishing Charcoal + Black Sugar Gel Mask + Scrub. The mask is great for all skin types and detoxes, purifies and exfoliates to reveal soft and clear skin.

4. Get Ready for Summer Vacation

After the exams are done and your dorm is packed away, get ready for another summer vacation! Whether you’re headed to the beach, a graduation party or a night out with friends, trust Schick Quattro YOU™ disposable razors to keep you feeling smooth and carefree. The blades provide a close shave, designed to allow you a day or two between shaves. Touch up your eyebrows and fine facial hairs with Schick Silk Touch Up Razor. The blade smooths and exfoliates to provide a precise trim. Finish up with Skintimate 2-in-1 Shave Cream & Skin Conditioner for smooth and conditioned skin. The shea butter formula leaves your legs looking and feeling healthy and smelling amazing.

5. Savor the Memories from the Academic Year

As you unpack your college luggage, be sure to hold on to the photos and memorabilia from the year. Collect event tickets and programs from campus events to ensure no memory is forgotten. Use Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles to glue your favorite photos into a scrapbook of memories. Create a scrapbook for friends for the perfect graduation gift!

Good luck on finals, Blue Jays! What do you use to get through finals week?  

Kristen Wade

Elizabethtown '19

Kristen Wade is a senior Communications major with a concentration in PR and a minor in Graphic Design at Elizabethtown College. Kristen loves hiking, shopping, and baking. After graduation, Kristen hopes to work in digital marketing.