College 101: Get through the Semester with this Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elizabethtown chapter.

Each semester at college is full of highs and lows. One week you’ll be having a Stranger Things marathon with your friends while putting off assignments, and the next you’ll be cramming for exams and questioning how much caffeine you can consume without a trip to the hospital. Luckily, we’ve put together a survival kit to get you through these moments and much more. Check out these items you won’t want to live without!

College Girl’s Guide to Surviving Early Morning Classes

So you had a late night study session and slept through your first alarm. You don’t have time for a shower, but that doesn’t mean you have to go to class looking like Einstein’s twin. Grab Dirty Little Secret Dry Shampoo or Oh Bee Hive! Matte Dry Shampoo from Bed Head by TIGI. These products absorb oil and leave your hair smelling clean.

Keep your mouth clean and fresh as ever with Steripods. These unique clips keep your toothbrush protected against bacteria for months at a time. Steripods come in a variety of colors and fit any toothbrush.

Grab your favorite pair of jeans to complete your look in a hurry. Check out Aero’s versatile denim assortment, and pick out your favorite shade and style!

You can’t leave for class without your planner. The Erin Condren Hardbound LifePlanner will keep you organized in style. Choose a design and get planning!

College Girl’s Guide to Surviving Special Events

With job interviews, banquets, networking events and formal dances, there’ll be at least a handful of special events where you’ll want to look your best. With L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes and L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Mist, you’ll be glowing your way to the top. With these products, enjoy easy application and a soft glow after just a few hours!

No look is complete without flawless hair! Choose Bed Head by TIGI Hard Head Hairspray for extreme hold and added conditioning. If want your locks to shine, choose Bed Head by TIGI Masterpiece Shine Hairspray. It defends against humidity and leaves your hair looking silky smooth.

Guide to Surviving the Mid Semester Slump

By the middle of the semester, exhaustion sets in. Treat yourself to a night in with your gal pals. Grab the Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Cucumber + Pink Salt Clay Mask or the Freeman Feeling Beautiful Manuka Honey + Tea Tree Oil Clay Mask + Cleanser. These masks soothe and detoxify your skin, and they smell amazing. For an even deeper clean, try out the Feeling Beautiful Detoxifying Charcoal + Black Sugar Mud Mask. The charcoal clears out oils and toxins and leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated.

Finish up with L’Oréal Paris Hydra Genius moisturizer for long lasting hydration. This lightweight formula will leave you feeling fresh. They even have different formulas to match your skin type!

Surviving Late Night Study Sessions

You can’t complete a late night of studying without snacks. HI-CHEW provides the sugar you need to get your brain working. Choose from grape, cherry, banana, strawberry, mango or green apple. If you’re feeling extra adventurous, choose one of their soda or sour flavors.

To balance out your sugar fill, try out Spindrift sparkling water. All of their products are unsweetened and made from natural ingredients. Choose from strawberry, blackberry, raspberry lime, grapefruit and more!

With these products, you’re sure to survive the semester with ease!

Kristen Wade

Elizabethtown '19

Kristen Wade is a senior Communications major with a concentration in PR and a minor in Graphic Design at Elizabethtown College. Kristen loves hiking, shopping, and baking. After graduation, Kristen hopes to work in digital marketing.