Celebrate the End of Finals & Welcome Winter with these Holiday Survival Kit Items

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elizabethtown chapter.

With the fall semester wrapping up, it’s time to get in the holiday spirit as you head home for winter break. After 15 weeks of hard work, it’s time to treat yourself with these holiday favorites and welcome in the holiday season. Celebrate the end of finals and keep your face feeling fresh and glam, as you get ready for a fun-filled winter break. Check out these holiday survival kit items you won’t want to live without!

Prep for Your Holiday Party

With these products, your face will be holiday ready in no time!

1. Wake Up & Refresh!

As a child, your excitement may have been enough to get you out of bed and keep you energized throughout the day. Now, with things other than toys on your mind, it can be challenging to stay awake and refreshed throughout the day. Alba Botanica ® seeks to keep your skin feeling vibrant and beautiful. Their Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel is perfect for tired, puffy eyes. The product is infused with cucumber, green tea and caffeine to help re-energize your eyes. Their 100% vegetarian, hypo-allergenic product is gentle and effective.

2. Get that Holiday Glow!

A holiday makeup look is incomplete without glamorous eyes. Tarte Cosmetics has the perfect makeup products for your holiday gathering. The Tarteist™ PRO Palette has 20 ultra-pigmented shades to complete any holiday look and fit with all skin tones. Complete your eyes with Tarte’s Lights, Camera, Lashes™. With this mascara, your lashes will be lengthened, curled and volumized, but never clumpy. As an added bonus, the product conditions your lashes to keep them looking beautiful. The product also comes in a waterproof version. Whether you choose a dramatic evening look or a neutral daytime style, your holiday makeup is sure to “sleigh” with Tarte.

Get Cozy on Christmas Eve

After a long day of traveling and festivities, these products will help you relax and get ready for a cozy winter night.

1. Stay Comfy & Confident

After a full day of holiday festivities, it’s time to settle down by the tree with a cup of cocoa. Put on one of these #ActuallySheCan + Le Motto Tanks and get cozy. The #ActuallySheCan campaign seeks to inspire and empower women. Le Motto offers fashion with positivity. In addition to lounge outfits, the tanks make perfect active apparel! Throw on the tanks after the holidays as you try to get back into your workout routine. Choose your favorite slogan and color and stay comfy and confident throughout winter break.

2. Relax & Unwind

You can’t go through winter break without taking in traditional holiday scents. Snuggle up next to the campfire with Being’s Salted Caramel & Macadamia Hand Cream. This thick, creamy lotion will leave your hands feeling moisturized and smelling amazing. Taking in the scent is the perfect way to spend this Christmas Eve. If you’re looking for a less wintery scent, try Being’s Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom Hand Cream. These luxurious creams are sure to leave you feeling pampered and beautiful.

3. Finish Up Holiday DIYs

Your house needs to be perfect as you await Santa’s annual return. Fix any ribbons that are out of place with Krazy Glue! If you’re feeling extra festive, try making your own holiday DIY craft for an extra meaningful gift. Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles are also perfect for fixing any broken holiday memorabilia. The glue bonds to wood, metal, plastics, glass, vinyl and ceramics.

These products are sure to be a hit with your friends or at Secret Santa. You may even want to add a few to your own gift list!

Kristen Wade

Elizabethtown '19

Kristen Wade is a senior Communications major with a concentration in PR and a minor in Graphic Design at Elizabethtown College. Kristen loves hiking, shopping, and baking. After graduation, Kristen hopes to work in digital marketing.