Vanderbilt Football Team Sorority Recruitment Video

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ECU chapter.

As the year is ending and the weather is getting warmer it is the perfect time for sororities to get their girls together and start filming their recruitment video. Recruitment videos are important because it is one of the first things most potential new members see going into recruitment. Every year the videos and music get better and better. The moment they all come out, I watch every one to see what new things people came up with over the year.

Beach shots, bikinis, convertables, and plenty of greek letters always fill the screens of sorority recruitment videos but I definintely have respect for the one sorority who has outdone them all. No no, I’m not talking about any of the sororities from the University of Alabama. The VF Sorority has managed to outshine even then. Blowing kisses, and topless scenes. Vanderbilt football has made a new name for themselves. As we all start stressing over recruitment and begin those hot practices out in the sun, chanting until we lose our voices, Vanderbilt Football knows what its all about and gives us some comic releif. At 400,000 views Vandy Football is a top tier sorority in our books.

It is definitely unlike any other recruitment video that we’ve seen. Every sorority should definitively take notes! The Vanderbilt football team might have just made the best sorority video yet. Check it out!

I am a sophomore at East Carolina University. I am from New Jersey so I'm just a northern girl trying to make it in a city that says ya'll instead of you guys.