Back to School Giveaway!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ECU chapter.

WHO’S EXCITED FOR A GIVEAWAY?? Thanks to our awesome Back to School Surivival Kits, and our even cooler sponser, HerCampus ECU is super excited to announce a giveaway! Take a look at what will be featured in your goody bag if you win! Instructions on how to enter the giveaway will be listed at the end of the article.

1. Freeman Beauty Face Mask

Who doesn’t love a good face mask? Freeman Beauty’s Feeling Beautiful face masks are the most relaxing and cleansing face masks we’ve used! In this goody bag you will receive three of their face masks: Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Cucumber + Pink Salt Clay Mask, Freeman Feeling Beautiful Manuka Honey + Tea Tree Oil Clay Mask + Cleanser, Freeman Feeling Beautiful Detoxifying Charcoal + Black Sugar Mud Mask.

2. Aéropostal

Aéropostal sent us some too cute accessories, and we want to share them with you guys! They have rolled a new collection of jeans that are too cute, so we’re also going to include a a coupon that can be used in their score! Can you say deal?

3. Bed Head

Bed Head is hands down one of the best hairsprays on the market! In this goody bad you will get 2 full size bottles of their hairspray and dry-shampoo. The first is called Bed Head by TIGI Masterpiece Shine Hairspray, it holds hair place and provides a gorgeous shine! The second is the Bed Head by TIGI Oh Bee Hive! Matte Dry Shampoo, and let’s just say you will love with this can do for your haven’t showered in three days hair!

4. Erin Condren

Who doesn’t need a little more organization in their life? This Erin Condren  agenda will help you keep your life together, or at least make your hot mess look good;)

5. Hi-Chew Candy

Candy is magical! Hi-chew offers a real fruit tasty rolled into a chewy treat!

6. L’Oreal Paris

Just because winter is coming doesn’t mean you have to be pale! L’Oreal Paris Self Tanning Towelettes can leave your skin glowy, like you just stepped off the beach!

7. Steripod

Everyone brushes their teeth (we hope). I think it’s safe to say that we can all agree that bathrooms can be just gross, not matter how clean of a person you are. This is where steripod comes into play. You just clip it on the top of your toothbrush!

Now you’re wondering: How can we enter this totally awesome giveaway?

Step 1: Follow HerCampus ECU on Instagram!

Step 2: like our instagram post that announces the giveaway!

Step 3 : Tag 3 friends!

Step 4: Share this article on Facebook and tag us!

A huge thank you to our sponsors for making this awesome giveaway possible! May the odds be ever in your favor!