This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Eckerd chapter.

Campus Cutie: Sydney Cavero

Class: 2017

Hometown: Springfield, Missouri 

Major: Human Development

Relationship Status: Single and ready for a pringle

Sydney Covero is fun, friendly, and exciting. She’s a part of Eckerd’s newspaper The Current. The Current comes out every other Thursday so make sure to get a copy to know the latest news about Eckerd! 

What do you do for fun? Eat breakfast food or sushi , hang out with friends, read, go downtown, and play tennis.

What do you want to do after college? Not sure exactly, but want to travel a lot and work with kids, probably doing social work or something relating to the empowerment of children.

Describe yourself in three words: optimistic, quirky, genuine

What is your favorite quality in a guy? Integrity 

Who is your celebrity crush? Tie between Ryan Gosling and Ryan Reynolds

What is your dream Job? Something where I get to work with children as an advocate for them and travel a lot. 

What is your idea of the perfect first date? Have no formal plans except spend the day together, drive somewhere and find something that neither of us have done before (that was legal) and was exciting, preferably involving Asian food and stars. 

What is your favorite outfit to wear? Something comfy: sweat pants or running shorts, and a t-shirt.

What is your favorite food: Ketchup, and all Asian food as long as it is not spicy.

Favorite artist: Taylor Swift

Favorite TV show: A three way tie between Seinfeld, New Girl, and Friends.

Biggest pet peeve in a guy: Not having a sense of humor and not being able to laugh at themselves.

Favorite pick-up line: If you were a vegetable you would be a carrot because you sure are good for the eyes.