This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Eckerd chapter.

Springtopia

It’s that time of year again for a month filled with awesome events hosted by Campus Activities and Palmetto Productions! Finish all your homework before the weekend or take your study breaks to have some fun. Here is a list and dates of all the awesome fun coming your way this amazing month of April!

• To start things off, we have the Drag Show in Fox Hall Friday night at 9pm! If you’ve never gone you must go this year! It is a lot of fun filled with great laughs and seeing some awesome performances done by the beautiful and talented Drag Queens! Come on out you will not be disappointed! 
  • The following day is Spring Ball starting at 7:30pm at Janus Live! Girls start figuring out your dresses and boys dig out those nice shoes and button up shirts because the theme is black and white ball. There will be two awesome DJs, food, drinks, and dancing! It’s the one night of the year to dress your very best and dance your heart out! Don’t forget to take pictures down at South Beach or somewhere else that’s pretty!
  • On Friday the 17th is Relay for Life in the gym! Come on out and support this amazing cause! If you don’t have a team yet, make one and raise as much as you can! It is a lot of fun and even if you don’t have a team the support and donations will be much appreciated!
  • On Saturday the 18th is the Beachside Sevens Invitational Rugby Tournament! Come on out and support our Rugby teams! If you haven’t been to a game come on out to this one! They’re a lot of fun to watch!
  • On the 23rd is the Tritones final performance! It will be in Miller Auditorium at 7pm! So come on out and support these amazing singers as they sing in sync with one another!
  • On the 24th is the Festival of Cultures in Slater Woods at 4:30pm! Come on out to learn about other cultures, eat free food from other countries, watch performances, and more surprises!
  • On the 25th is full of the best activities this month! First off is Rugby Blatz Bowl where the rugby players go head to head as themed characters that’ll soon be announced! Following that is SPLASH BASH down at the Waterfront at 3pm! It is a ton of fun and a great way to just chill out! They’ll have food, music and prizes so come on out! Then at 8pm is BullS@*t Ballet hosted by the men’s rugby team! It is the funniest thing on campus during the year! They raise money and collect clothes for a charity as well so come prepared to donate and laugh your butts off!
  • On May 1st, Her Campus and SAAC host the Mr. Triton male pageant! Any male students are invited to compete for the title of Mr. Triton. Start getting your talent, swimwear, and eveningwear ready!
  • Finally there’s Kappa Karnival starting at 5pm! It’s a great event, so dress crazy, and come prepared to ride rides, eat carnival food, and tons of games and giveaways! It’s the last big event of the year so come on out and have a great time before the start of hell week!