This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Eckerd chapter.

College can make students stressed out and tired, especially during midterm and exam time. The results of these two aggravators can stress and tire out the skin. These quick, cheap, and easy facemasks will revitalize your skin and bring back life into an otherwise worn out face. These face masks are simple and easy to make and are not only beneficial to your skin, but are healthy, natural, and tasty!

Egg white Mask 

This mask tightens and minimizes pores in your skin. All you will need are 2 eggs, 1 egg beater or whisk, and 1 bowl. Beat the eggs until a light froth or foam appears. Then apply the froth to the face and let it sit for about 10 to 20 minutes. Wash the dried egg off for an instantly firmer face and minimized pores. An enlarged pore makes it easier for foreign matter to get into it and cause pimples so this mask significantly helps if you have oily pimple prone skin.

Banana Mask

This mask is great for people who have dry skin because it is moisturizing and full of potassium and vitamin A. For this mask you will need about one half of a banana smashed. Apply the banana to your face and leave it on for about 5 minutes. After the five minutes, rinse the banana off with warm water and your face should feel softer and nourished.

Oatmeal Honey Mask

The oatmeal remedy is well known in the skin care department as a natural exfoliator and moisturizer. The oatmeal face mask is also known to relieve itchiness and redness. The addition of honey to this mask will make your completion glow and feel moisturized, while also minimizing pores and removing blackheads. This mask requires ½ cup of cooked plain oatmeal and 2 tablespoons of honey. Mix the ingredients together and apply it to your face. Leave the mask on for about 10 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.