Her Campus Eckerd Features

• Blood Aging

New studies published in Nature Medicine and Science shows that transfusing elderly mice with younger blood helped improve endurance,...

• Blood Moon

“Blood Moon” Monday (April 14th) night into Tuesday (April 15th) morning was this year’s first total lunar eclipse. In fact this past lunar...

• Sea Otters Can Get The Flu, Too

Sea Otters Can Get The Flu, Too The infamous H1N1 flu virus that cased the worldwide flu pandemic in humans in 2009 has resurfaced once...

• Planimals?

Planimals? Until now, what we most commonly know as a sea anemone has been classified as an animal, but recent research shows that this...

• Real Life “Lost”

Real Life “Lost” By: Alexandra Zimmer Around March 8th the Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 disappeared while on route from Kuala Lumpur to...

• Python Navigation

Python Navigation Dr. Shannon Pittman, a postdoctoral fellow at Davidson College is studying the navigation abilities of the Burmese Python...

• Under Water City of Heracleion

Ever heard of the city of Heracleion? Not many people have, and since the city has been under thirty feet of water, sand and silt, it’s no...