Her Campus Eckerd Features

• Festival of Hope 2014

Every year, as many know, the seniors of Eckerd College partake in a course entitled Quest For Meaning (QFM). This course is an opportunity...

• Hurricane Season

Hurricane Season Hello fellow Eckerdians! Just so you know or may have noticed it is in fact hurricane season. This week’s rain status has...

• The Ebola Outbreak!

EBOLA, What next? The recent Ebola breakout is the worst recorded in history and also the first to occur in West Africa where it is...

• Blood Aging

New studies published in Nature Medicine and Science shows that transfusing elderly mice with younger blood helped improve endurance,...

• Blood Moon

“Blood Moon” Monday (April 14th) night into Tuesday (April 15th) morning was this year’s first total lunar eclipse. In fact this past lunar...

• Sea Otters Can Get The Flu, Too

Sea Otters Can Get The Flu, Too The infamous H1N1 flu virus that cased the worldwide flu pandemic in humans in 2009 has resurfaced once...

• Planimals?

Planimals? Until now, what we most commonly know as a sea anemone has been classified as an animal, but recent research shows that this...

• Real Life “Lost”

Real Life “Lost” By: Alexandra Zimmer Around March 8th the Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 disappeared while on route from Kuala Lumpur to...

• Python Navigation

Python Navigation Dr. Shannon Pittman, a postdoctoral fellow at Davidson College is studying the navigation abilities of the Burmese Python...

• Under Water City of Heracleion

Ever heard of the city of Heracleion? Not many people have, and since the city has been under thirty feet of water, sand and silt, it’s no...

• Winter Olympics 2014: Sochi

The Winter Olympics Every four years, the Winter Olympics are held in the month of February. Luckily, we are able to experience the...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style