James Patterson: Vice President of Academic Affairs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Eckerd chapter.

Year: 2016Hometown: Dayton OhioRelationship Status: SingleMajor: Business Administration

James Patterson is a sophmore and he is apart of the ECOS staff. He is very outgoing and single, so ladies take note. He is really an awsome guy and does a fabulous job on ECOS as VP of Academic Affairs. If you want any changes to happen, seek him out and he will get it done for you!

Three words to describe yourself?Cuddly, bearded lumberjack 

Who is your Celebrity Crush?Taylor Momsen, Jenny from Gossip Girl 

What is your Biggest Turn Off?Short conversations 

Favorite qualities in a girl?Nice hair that you can do anything with, style wise. Beautiful blue eyes and someone that is caring. Also a girl that after a long day, will just want to cuddle up with you.

Dream Car?Cadillac CTS in red of course 

Favorite Spot On Campus?Slayters woods AKA Sherwood Forest

What is your idea of a perfect date?Having Italian meal, walking along the beach and then climbing a mountain. All in one day.

What made you join ECOS?I thought I could help out the students and listen to what students have to say about what needs to be done on campus and be the person to act on it

Favorite Campus Event?Kappa Karnival

Favorite pick up line? “What’s your favorite color?”

Favorite food:  PastaFavorite movie: Shawshank redemptionFavorite TV show: SupernaturalFavorite book: The Great GatsbyFavorite animal: Dogs  and Oslots