This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Eckerd chapter.

Her Campus Finals Survival Kit

This week Her Campus sent a survival kit for finals. It includes a bunch of great little items that can help us survive the end of the semester. It includes gifts of food, medicines, beauty products and wearables. Very exciting and fun options for us at Her Campus to have this awesome support from the magazine owners. Here’s a list of the awesome items delivered to us.

1.      Chipotle gift card for buy one, get one salad, burrito, burrito bowl or tacos.

2.      Tresemme 7 Day Keratin Smooth sample treatment for your hair and a coupon for $2 off.

3.      Cosabella underwear in pretty colors and a coupon for 25% off on the whole site.

4.      A Chocolate Peppermint Stick from Luna bars that are gluten free and surprisingly really good.

5.      Tresemmé mini travel hair spray to hold in our gorgeous locks if we go out this weekend during a study break.  

6.      Packages of Cold EEZE just incase we come down with a little cold during our rigorous study sessions.

7.      A Kettle Brand bag with two bags of different popcorn: Salt and Pepper, and Maple Bacon. Perfect for those late night cravings or munchies, while we flash through those flash cards we’ve worked so hard on all semester. Also the bag is for a campaign called Hey Neighbor to promote getting to know your community. If you share your experience they’ll reward you in return for your good deed of filling out the get to know me card and place a special something in the bag and drop it off at your neighbor’s house that you’ve wanted to get to know.

8.      A gift card to Chain and Charcoal for $20 in the College Catwalk Collection just to make us look very stylish and a reward for working so hard for our exams.

9.      Finally a book called “The Timeline Project” which has articles promoting different ways to make some extra cash in school such as dog walking, house sitting, retail, crafts, as well as articles from women with jobs that make just extra money on the side from their real jobs like coaching a sports team, or dancing.

All these fun items were given to us for our hard work and dedication to the Her Campus online magazine, as well as the hard work we’re giving into our school work as finals week approaches!