Eckerd College 2012 Family Weekend

Posted -

The Eckerd College Family weekend is upon us once again. February 24th through the 26th campus will be filled with families from all over who have come to experience the “Eckerd Bubble” and what their children know as a second home. This weekend is choc full of events from club fair, to a mixer at the Career Center, and the opportunity to meet the professors over a cocktail hour. This is a great time to get to know your friends better by meeting their families and getting a little taste of where they come from. It’s also convenient when trying to score a free meal and embarrassing stories to hold over your roommate’s head. 

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Some girls have all the fun; Devon Elizabeth Williams happens to be one of them. A carb loving, liberal hailing from Lakeville, Massachusetts, Devon is a senior at Eckerd College in Saint Petersburg, Florida pursuing a  major in Political Science with a double minor in Journalism and International Relations. After spending January 2011 in an intensive Winter Term program at the United Nations in New York, Devon realized that taking over the world will be more difficult than anticipated, but nothing that a vivacious red head in stilettos can’t handle. In her free time Devon is a bartending beauty queen who has a soft spot for blueberry pie, Broadway and the scheming antics of Blair Waldorf. When she’s not paddle boarding at the waterfront or laying out on Eckerd’s private South Beach you can find Devon singing in the alto section of the concert choir. At the end of the day Devon is thankful for Newport, RI, her family, Sadie the black lab, Paul Mitchell, her girlfriends, Cheetah, and rhinestones.

Editor's Note

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login