This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Eckerd chapter.

Caity Hayes

Year: Freshman

Major: Chemistry and Environmental Studies

Hometown: Naples, Florida

Relationship Status: Taken by Garrett Jacobs

What do you do for fun? I hang out with my friends, go to the beach, go on day trips to random places, and love to swim and read

What are three words to describe yourself? goofy, enthusiastic, kindhearted

What are your life plans? My life plan is to work in the everglades and hopefully save it!

What is your favorite pick-up line? If a fat man puts you in a bag at night, don’t worry I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas.

What is your favorite quality in a guy? They really know how to make a girl smile in all the right ways.

What does your ideal date look like? Having a guy take me to one of their favorite places and teach me one of their hobbies

What’s your biggest pet peeve? When people cheat on someone that really cares about them and they don’t realize it and hurt that person to the point that it changes them, and/or the person just doesn’t care.

Who is your celebrity crush? Hunter Hayes, Channing Tatum, Orlando Bloom, Alex Petyfer, Taylor Lautner. You can’t just have one!

Favorite Color? Coral

Favorite Artist? Chihuly, the glass blowing artist unless you mean musical artist which is going to have to be any country artist! I like them all with no specific favorite!