Sophomore Night of Class

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Duke chapter.

On Friday, March 30th, sophomores visited the Nasher Museum of Art for a night of fun, with a photo-booth (and props!), an excellent DJ, and what seemed an infinite number of scrumptious pastries. 

Some of the pastries (after I stole a few):

The DJ (recognize him from fall semester’s Midnight Breakfast?!):

Revelers loved the photo-booth costumes, which included a sheriff’s hat, a plethora of feathered boas, and fake mustaches:

And of course, no party would be complete without the “wobble”:

Victoria Scott is a junior and English major at Duke University. On campus, she is an Editor and Photo-blogger for Her Campus, Managing Editor for The Chanticleer (the university yearbook), photographer and Copy Editor for DMIX Magazine, and a Resident Assistant. In her spare time, she enjoys baking cupcakes and playing tennis.
Betty Liu is a senior at Duke University where she is majoring in Biomedical Engineering.  Although her main interests lie in bioengineering, she loves keeping up with the latest trends on Duke's campus. Also, she enjoys learning about new music, reading and travelling around the world. One of her life dreams is to go to all seven continents! So far, she has been to four.